Morelos

jjbscotty12

1 minute ago, evenstevens said:

I'm done with Morelos. At least for a bit. 

If I was him, I'd go down like a sack of spuds every time someone has a wee niggle at him. Play at their game. Rake your Achilles? Go down screaming. Show it to the ref. Start changing the narrative. But right now there is no defence for him. He is letting us all down. 

Then he gets booked for simulation. 

He can't win either way. 

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

😂😂😂😂😂

fuckin hell, hopefully gone at the end of the season? 

You think this season was bad wait and wait until next season without Morelos. Cunts are clueless.

The guy is the most over rated striker we have ever had and constantly makes a fuckin mockery of the club every time he does this. Some of us know what a real class Gers striker looks like and its not this mug.

This idiot is playing for the biggest club he will ever play for and he wont realise it till hes gone.........

5 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

What the fuck are you on about? Can I prove it? It’s on fuckin video he goes behind Morelos when the ball has been booted up the park and he kicks him from behind.

He’s went down holding his face which wasn’t touched. You defending Brown going about doing whatever the fuck he wants to Rangers players now?

This is exactly why I've been arguing with friends about all afternoon.  Forget the fact morelos deserves the red nlthey all seem to stick up for brown despite the fact he stamped on morelos ankle to start it all of. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Then he gets booked for simulation. 

He can't win either way. 

We both know that doesn't happen if you are smart about it. Morelos has been booked for simulation a couple of times because it's been theatrical nonsense, but if you take the recent takings of the Achilles, or go back to earlier kick outs at him, if he screams and crumples (massively different to his hands in air theatrics whilst already looking for the ref) then either refs and officials will start noticing or the players doing it will stop doing it because they are running the gauntlet and getting no reaction. 

1 hour ago, WilliamMunny said:

I dont think we should sell him now tbh.  Hopefully he grow up and next year his valuation will go back up. Can only hope though.

Why would we keep him though?

He is a total liability.....I think he is going to be banned for a further 4 games which will make it around 12 games suspended in a season....that is a damming stat...forget his goals he clearly is not a team player 

5 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

😂😂😂😂😂

You think this season was bad wait and wait until next season without Morelos. Cunts are clueless.

I can’t wait for a season without Morelos. We’ve been too reliant on him, we have a one dimensional formation because of him and he lets us down time after time. We didn’t put up with Negri (who banged in more than Morelos in half a season) so why should we accept Morelos? We can and will do better than him, he’s not bigger than the club and when you kick the gaffer, your team mates and the fans in the baws continually, it’s time up. 

If anything, I can see a real  united RM forum on the topic of Morelos’s future, so either we are all clueless or you’ve been smelling too many hotdogs. 

he just doesn’t deserve his place. 

13 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

What the fuck are you on about? Can I prove it? It’s on fuckin video he goes behind Morelos when the ball has been booted up the park and he kicks him from behind.

He’s went down holding his face which wasn’t touched. You defending Brown going about doing whatever the fuck he wants to Rangers players now?

All Brown had to say is he was changing direction and he clipped Morelos by accident and that’s what he will say. 

It doesnt matter if he drew blood it if he swung n missed, it’s a red card and his stupid action allowed brown to go to ground.

If Morelos doesn’t react the whole thing doesn’t happen. 

Likewise Morelos would have went to ground if the roles were reversed so don’t play that card.

End of Morelos is a fucking idiot who cost his club and teammates dearly.

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

If our players are fit (some look like they're carrying knocks for weeks) and are up for it I can see us having another afternoon like we did in December.

I couldn't believe how we turned up out of the blue today second half with 10 men. They started sitting off, that's a big trait of lennon teams in my opinion. Let us back into the game big time. Such a fucking soul destroying sickener of a pass from Tav to ruin all the hard work him and Kent had done.  I think the confidence would've been sky high if we drew today going into the home game.

I hope the anger and determination is sky high now to get our own back and fuck these fenian cunts rotten.

To  e honest mate as much as it pains me to say it. This squad of players don't have it in them to feel the anger and determination of a sore result against the scum. 

There has been to many false Dawn's with the squad and  I have to say I am a bit scunnered with it all. The back room team really need to sign quality as well as winners and I don't see us having the budget for either. We will follow on regardless and hope we get it right. 

Dunno how the manager is getting off so lightly here , the guy has been doing this shit all season and Gerrard has watched it and once even said he doesnt need to speak to him after the latest sending off. 

Smith or Souness would never have let it get this bad..........

16 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The guy is the most over rated striker we have ever had and constantly makes a fuckin mockery of the club every time he does this. Some of us know what a real class Gers striker looks like and its not this mug.

This idiot is playing for the biggest club he will ever play for and he wont realise it till hes gone.........

Over rated 😂😂😂

Look back at how many players have scored 25+ goals in a season for us. It’s good company.

Problem is he was written off by many last season and everytime he puts a half step out of line cunts want to jump on it to prove their initial opinion.

Hes our best player yet you’ve cunts wanting to sell him for 6m probably same who were saying 20m last month.

Morelos is the fuckin least of our worries trust me.

10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

All Brown had to say is he was changing direction and he clipped Morelos by accident and that’s what he will say. 

It doesnt matter if he drew blood it if he swung n missed, it’s a red card and his stupid action allowed brown to go to ground.

If Morelos doesn’t react the whole thing doesn’t happen. 

Likewise Morelos would have went to ground if the roles were reversed so don’t play that card.

End of Morelos is a fucking idiot who cost his club and teammates dearly.

Aw fuck up 

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Over rated 😂😂😂

Look back at how many players have scored 25+ goals in a season for us. It’s good company.

Problem is he was written off by many last season and everytime he puts a half step out of line cunts want to jump on it to prove their initial opinion.

Hes our best player yet you’ve cunts wanting to sell him for 6m probably same who were saying 20m last month.

He’s not overrated, he’s a great wee player. 

But he’s a fucking knob who puts his petulance ahead of the club and cannot be relied on. First good offer in the summer and I’d be shot of him. 

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Over rated 😂😂😂

Will gladly make a wager with you that if he goes to the EPL he will be a major flop in his first season . Guy is over rated to fuck , like I said some of us know what a class Gers striker looks like and this guy is nowhere near it........... 

13 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

I can’t wait for a season without Morelos. We’ve been too reliant on him, we have a one dimensional formation because of him and he lets us down time after time. We didn’t put up with Negri (who banged in more than Morelos in half a season) so why should we accept Morelos? We can and will do better than him, he’s not bigger than the club and when you kick the gaffer, your team mates and the fans in the baws continually, it’s time up. 

If anything, I can see a real  united RM forum on the topic of Morelos’s future, so either we are all clueless or you’ve been smelling too many hotdogs. 

he just doesn’t deserve his place. 

Can’t wait for a reason without him? Have you watched us without him this season? 

You condradicted yourself saying you can’t wait for a season without him cause we’re to reliant on him?? How the fuck does that make sense?

You think if he’s gone the likes of lafferty will step up? Morelos cost 1m pounds we’ve had a fuckin steal but silly cunts on here just want to slate him.

Negri was a diff era we could go out and spent fortunes on a replacement and had internationals on the bench to take his place. Those times are long gone.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He’s not overrated, he’s a great wee player. 

But he’s a fucking knob who puts his petulance ahead of the club and cannot be relied on. First good offer in the summer and I’d be shot of him. 

Last month everyone was in agreement he’s 15m player now we’re going to take first good offer? We’re fuckin hopeless without him, he will stay next season and show his worth. Agreed he needs to improve but he was sent off because of who he is rather than what he did. Kent did far worse and stayed on the park 

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

Last month everyone was in agreement he’s 15m player now we’re going to take first good offer? We’re fuckin hopeless without him, he will stay next season and show his worth. Agreed he needs to improve but he was sent off because of who he was rather than what he did. Kent did far worse and stayed on the park 

He was sent off for absolute pentulant pish, just like every other red card he’s had. How many times has he cost us now. 

At least Kent had a swing and Halliday did the right thing. 

Kris Boyd made a really good point earlier. He said that at any other club his behaviour would see him not be included and left out the team as punishment. However because he’s the only real quality we have (bar Kent) he thinks he can do whatever he wants because there will be no consequence to his actions and he’ll be the first name on the teamsheet. 

Those saying he’ll learn and that he’s only young, fuck me even in one season he’s had ample opportunity to learn and still gets upto his stupid antics. Let’s face it, if we’re honest with ourselves, he should really of walked in the game at Ibrox as well but he got away with that one. 

Without question cash in and reinvest, the tarriers four or five last minute winners have given them a cushion that absolutely flatters them. 

34 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Ur acting asif morelos a world class player that cant be replaced fs hes no even contributed a goal against the tarriers in 8 games I’m sure we could find a replacment. I don’t trust him whenever he’s on the park in a big game he should be fucking chased out the door.

11 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Can’t wait for a reason without him? Have you watched us without him this season? 

You condradicted yourself saying you can’t wait for a season without him cause we’re to reliant on him?? How the fuck does that make sense?

You think if he’s gone the likes of lafferty will step up? Morelos cost 1m pounds we’ve had a fuckin steal but silly cunts on here just want to slate him.

Negri was a diff era we could go out and spent fortunes on a replacement and had internationals on the bench to take his place. Those times are long gone.

I don’t think I contradicted myself - I gave the rationale for being reliant on him because we have been one dimensional. I’m not saying Lafferty is the answer, but some new key players in the summer and we’ll be fine. Morelos is not the be all and end all mate, but yes this season we haven’t done well up front without him for various reasons that I hope we remedy next season, without him. I was a big fan of Morelos, but as I’ve said, his behavior has been as much as a burden as his goals have been a benefit. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

He was sent off for absolute pentulant pish, just like every other red card he’s had. How many times has he cost us now. 

At least Kent had a swing and Halliday did the right thing. 

He’s was sent off because of his reputation just like the other times he got sent off and  it got rescinded. Anyone else on then park does the same fuck all happens.

How the fuck is Brown getting away with what he’s doing? If Morelos done what he did with no provocation I’d agree but every action has a reaction. 

6 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Ur acting asif morelos a world class player that cant be replaced fs hes no even contributed a goal against the tarriers in 8 games I’m sure we could find a replacment. I don’t trust him whenever he’s on the park in a big game he should be fucking chased out the door.

I’m not, I’m acting as if he’s our best player which he is and it’s been proven many a time. 

5 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

I don’t think I contradicted myself - I gave the rationale for being reliant on him because we have been one dimensional. I’m not saying Lafferty is the answer, but some new key players in the summer and we’ll be fine. Morelos is not the be all and end all mate, but yes this season we haven’t done well up front without him for various reasons that I hope we remedy next season, without him. I was a big fan of Morelos, but as I’ve said, his behavior has been as much as a burden as his goals have been a benefit. 

How do you plan on replacing someone who has 25+ goals plus how many assists? He creates chances out of nothing, aye he’s a hot head but he plays on the edge. We’ve spent  more money on likes of Grezda, Barisic who have contributed fuck all yet Morelos is getting chased. 

The boy gets victimised every week in the media and made out to be something terrible. Reputation goes before him which again was proven with the Kent/Brown incident.

Archived