Morelos

jjbscotty12

2 hours ago, backup said:

While no one can condone Alf's back-swing, the club should at least cite broon for studding/attempting to stud Alfie down his achilles, will we do so...very much doubt it !

The Club will cite fuck all, they'll fold like a cheap suit on this one. 

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sket said:

Excessive fuck all. Deserves every single bit of stick he's getting the wee cunt.

I get it, he's been a wee bell end many a time. It's more or less what you get with him.

Has he been mismanaged. He's had an arm wrapped around him too often for me.

Should have set the president when he fucked it against Ufa.

20 minutes ago, Number5 said:

The amount of hate going round for Morelos seems fucking excessive.

He's fucked up again, probably cost us the game, made a cunt of it.

He'll hopefully get a royal fucking for it and hopefully learn his lesson. He might not?!

We're going to make some money on the boy regardless and he's brought a lot of positives to the club and gave the young boys a proper hero to follow.

He's fucked it, he's let every cunt down and hopefully he feels like a dick for it.

This is the 5th time this season he has fucked it and let us all down. Nowhere near excessive 

20 minutes ago, Sket said:

Excessive fuck all. Deserves every single bit of stick he's getting the wee cunt.

No, he doesn't. And people need to stop calling him name like cunt, arsehole etc.  He is a fucking Rangers player and should be given at least the respect of not being called all sorts of names.

In fact, the abuse of our players has got pretty bad recently and I am putting a stop to it.   

Just now, Lloyd said:

This is the 5th time this season he has fucked it and let us all down. Nowhere near excessive 

One minute were saying that he's fucking being dealt a rough hand and targeted and 75% of his cards are for being Morelos and not for his actions, rough house treatment, trial by Scotsport/Sky/BT, shite corrupt spl/sfa/refs.

Now we're saying all his reds are justified and he's a cunt who should never play for us again!

He's let us down and it's not the first time and yes he's been a little shite.

Seems like fucking real hate for him at the minute.

14 minutes ago, gogzy said:

No, he doesn't. And people need to stop calling him name like cunt, arsehole etc.  He is a fucking Rangers player and should be given at least the respect of not being called all sorts of names.

In fact, the abuse of our players has got pretty bad recently and I am putting a stop to it.   

He deserves fuck all , shat all over us yesterday , was bullied for 30 mins then gets himself sent off and fucking thinks it's something too grin about going off

14 minutes ago, Number5 said:

One minute were saying that he's fucking being dealt a rough hand and targeted and 75% of his cards are for being Morelos and not for his actions, rough house treatment, trial by Scotsport/Sky/BT, shite corrupt spl/sfa/refs.

Now we're saying all his reds are justified and he's a cunt who should never play for us again!

He's let us down and it's not the first time and yes he's been a little shite.

Seems like fucking real hate for him at the minute.

He has been treated harshly at times but surely if you know you’re being scrutinised closer than other players you wouldn’t react. 4 chances he’s had to learn from his mistakes and he hasn’t. Remember he almost cost us in Europe too against UFA

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

He deserves fuck all , shat all over us yesterday , was bullied for 30 mins then gets himself sent off and fucking thinks it's something too grin about going off

Genuinely don't care if anyone disagrees. He will not be abused like he has been and neither will any other player on the team

If I have to dish out temp bans for it, I will.

We didn't allow this a while back, and it has crept back in, in a big way.  It ends today.

There will be no more calling ou players all sorts of nasty names.  Not standing for it anymore.

35 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The Club will cite fuck all, they'll fold like a cheap suit on this one. 

Does no one ever wonder why they the board fail to fight our corner, especially here were there is a clear suspicion of raking by broon ?

9 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

He has been treated harshly at times but surely if you know you’re being scrutinised closer than other players you wouldn’t react. 4 chances he’s had to learn from his mistakes and he hasn’t. Remember he almost cost us in Europe too against UFA

Rather than react giving these players what they want, stick it to them on the pitch with goals. 

A message that doesn't seem to be getting through to him. 

Well let's all jump on the bandwagon and crucify Morelos, yes he shouldn't have reacted as he did , there is a rule regarding ungentlemanly conduct on the field of play but again no action taken against the perpetrator .

If someone walked up and kicked you in the street how would you react in most cases it would be the same as Kent's.

No doubt he will be banned by the compliant officer.

Where is the protection against the thugs, deal with them and you do not get the reaction, it's a man's game will be the excuse levelled at Alfie.

Said it before the game started that he would be sent off.

From the first game of the season this has been continually allowed to happen to Rangers players and we have to accept this and move on .

The agenda has been set by the media and the compliant referee will go along with this knowing if he gives a decision in Rangers favour then all hell will break loose and probably get his windows panned in for good measure.

Rangers  need to fight back against the blatant corruption that operates in Scottish football.

How do you do it, well get the best P.R. company on board, gather the evidence, which won't be hard to find and call these c.unts out.

The dignified silence has led us to this position. "No your place H** scum" well it is time to fight back against our enemies or meekly accept the above.I know the option the Rangers supporters would take, so the men in charge of our club need to grow a pair and fight back against the forces of evil .

We all know who they are , the beasts from the east and their placemen in the media, sfa, gcc and the SNP.

42 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Perhaps if he stops acting like it he won't be called it. Greeting about a wee bit of abuse. Man up.

Just now, Sket said:

Perhaps if he stops acting like it he won't be called it. Greeting about a wee bit of abuse. Man up.

No it's going to stop.  End of story.  

this isn't a debate.

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Yes, you do need to make contact for it to be deemed excessive force - unless you make contact with an opponents head or face. Morelos hit Brown in the chest. If you're going to preach what the rulebook says, you should probably have read it first.

There have been incidents before in football where a kick or a punch has been aimed, made no contact but deemed excessive so contact doesn’t need to be made. If the intent is there it can still be punished that way.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

No it's going to stop.  End of story.  

this isn't a debate.

:lol: you're right mate what a wonderful collection of players we have. Splendid young chaps. Let's all give them big hugs.

Just now, Sket said:

:lol: you're right mate what a wonderful collection of players we have. Splendid young chaps. Let's all give them big hugs.

That's not what I said and you know it.

You can slate a players abilility without calling them a cunt or prick or arsehole or bastard or any of the other names he has been called over the past 24 hours.  It's not acceptable and I am no longer putting up with it.  Personal abuse of players will result in temp bans being dished out to let the member calm the fuck down.

11 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

The fact he swung his arm towards brown when it had nothing to do with the run of play was a little bit of a give away 😂😂😂

You're trying to defend the indefensible.

The fact he got his ankles kicked when it had nothing to do with the run of play seems to be lost on you. 

But you seem to be happy to defend a taig cunt before your own player 

That is what I class as indefensible. 

29 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

Not saying otherwise, previous posts stating I think he should have been royally fucked for his actions against UFA. Would that have sent out the message to him that he needs to take responsibility for his actions? 

We can't be surprised, disappointed, yes,  by his actions, the management or the fans. It should have been dealt with long ago but Gerrard seems to have had the attitude of arm around him rather than a boot to the balls (at least to the media, in-house he may be getting stuck into him?)

Like I say he's let us down again, but it's the hate that's floating around that seems over the top?

43 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

He knew how important this game was and how he had to control his temper. Literally the first time he's taunted by an opposition player he lashes out, absolute stupidity

He wasn’t taunted, he had his ankles kicked and gave that cunt a get ta fuck slap in the chest just like 90% of us would do. Was it stupid yes have we all done stupid things countless times yes. 

Hes still one of us and the language used is beyond the pale. We don’t abuse cunts in other teams the way Mo has been abused on here. 

Actully the first time I’ve been embarrassed reading some of the shit in here in the last 24 hrs. 

13 minutes ago, gogzy said:

That's not what I said and you know it.

You can slate a players abilility without calling them a cunt or prick or arsehole or bastard or any of the other names he has been called over the past 24 hours.  It's not acceptable and I am no longer putting up with it.  Personal abuse of players will result in temp bans being dished out to let the member calm the fuck down.

Like I said,if he doesnt act like a cunt,prick,arsehole or bastard then he won't be called such.

Sick of him dropping us in the shite because he can't keep a lid on his temper,it's happened far too many times now. There's no denying his talent but it's no fucking use to us when he continually lashes out and gets sent off. He shouldn't kick another ball for us after his ban is up. He needs to go and the sooner the better.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He wasn’t taunted, he had his ankles kicked and gave that cunt a get ta fuck slap in the chest just like 90% of us would do. Was it stupid yes have we all done stupid things countless times yes. 

Hes still one of us and the language used is beyond the pale. We don’t abuse cunts in other teams the way Mo has been abused on here. 

Actully the first time I’ve been embarrassed reading some of the shit in here in the last 24 hrs. 

In an important game after just going a goal down you would turn round and do the same as Morelos after getting your ankle kicked? How about scoring a goal and celebrate infront of the cunts face instead.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Like I said,if he doesnt act like a cunt,prick,arsehole or bastard then he won't be called such.

Sick of him dropping us in the shite because he can't keep a lid on his temper,it's happened far too many times now. There's no denying his talent but it's no fucking use to us when he continually lashes out and gets sent off. He shouldn't kick another ball for us after his ban is up. He needs to go and the sooner the better.

Like I said, I don't care how he acts.  We will not be calling him any of those names anymore.

It isn't up for debate, I am telling you that's how it's going to be.

Archived