Morelos

jjbscotty12

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gogzy said:

Like I said, I don't care how he acts.  We will not be calling him any of those names anymore.

It isn't up for debate, I am telling you that's how it's going to be.

:lol: nae bother maw.

Has El Bufalo been on his Instagram to apologise to the fans yet nah didn’t think so, he’s quick enough to be posting when he scores a goal. Guys the top paid player at the club and he’s taking the cunt out of the support and management and those defending him are fucking laughable.

3 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

In an important game after just going a goal down you would turn round and do the same as Morelos after getting your ankle kicked? How about scoring a goal and celebrate infront of the cunts face instead.

He would’ve got a dig back 100%. 

At Mo’s age I would’ve been just as brazen about it, with more years about me the cunt would’ve been allowed to run past me and then his ankles would’ve been done a lot worse with no one watching. 

If he doesn’t dish it back to them then he will get trampled on his whole career, it’s all part of the game after all. 

Only thing I criticise Mo for is getting caught

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Has El Bufalo been on his Instagram to apologise to the fans yet nah didn’t think so, he’s quick enough to be posting when he scores a goal. Guys the top paid player at the club and he’s taking the cunt out of the support and management and those defending him are fucking laughable.

He has probably been asked to stay away from social media for a few days.   Look at the shit he has taken on here, at least he can't see the shit being said about him in here.

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

FFS go and lie down in a dark room. 

If he had you would just have had a go about the wee brainless chimp not meaning it. 

The boy can’t win. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

At Mo’s age I would’ve been just as brazen about it, with more years about me the cunt would’ve been allowed to run past me and then his ankles would’ve been done a lot worse with no one watching. 

If he doesn’t dish it back to them then he will get trampled on his whole career, it’s all part of the game after all. 

HE also sees players get away with it to him game after game after game.  Maybe he thinks that's how the game is player here since no one is ever punished for treating him that way. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Then you’re  just as daft as him imagine even defending that yesterday fs embarssing stuff.

4 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Don't call him any hurtful names now :tut:

Just now, gogzy said:

HE also sees players get away with it to him game after game after game.  Maybe he thinks that's how the game is player here since no one is ever punished for treating him that way. :lol:

Maybe that’s why he looks so amazed when he gets a red for it 😂

Maybe we need a coach on how to be cute about doing an opposition player, Stevie was good at leaving it on a player while have a face like an angel. 

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

But a celtic player got sent off for leaving an elbow in on him last season?

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Then you’re  just as daft as him imagine even defending that yesterday fs embarssing stuff.

No mate I’m human, and have never let any cunt walk over me. 

You want to dish it out you’ll get it right back with interest, Mo needs to learn how to do it without getting caught. Another thing he has to do better than the rest because they do it right in front the Ref and it’s ok for them. 

The abuse of Morelos is completely over the top. 

Best player we have, and one who does add quality and goals to the team.

The one player we have who we can get a decent return on, and our own supporters are using language that really isnt on to describe him. I get the frustration in the heat of the moment, and things get said. Fine. But we are 24 hours on. Really should be looking at things in the cold light of day now. 

We can't change the result and can't change what happened. He will be fined a week's wages and will be dealt with internally. That's what happens, not this abuse. 

As has been said previously, little kicks, nudges, slaps etc happen every game. Morelos was caught and that's it. 

It's amazing how some of our own can absolve Brown and have a go at Morelos. That wasn't just your normal winding up he was at yesterday, it was honestly ridiculous, and I say that as someone who played youth football and was trained how to noise players up. Unprofessional. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No mate I’m human, and have never let any cunt walk over me. 

You want to dish it out you’ll get it right back with interest, Mo needs to learn how to do it without getting caught. Another thing he has to do better than the rest because they do it right in front the Ref and it’s ok for them. 

You do that shit after a game in the tunnel not in the middle of a game.

7 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

But a celtic player got sent off for leaving an elbow in on him last season?

One in a hundred mate.  I was being sarcastic anyway, he obviously knows he sholdn't be doing it.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh well then that makes it all ok then. 

Well you trying to defend in indefensible instead of just admitting Morelos let the fans down yesterday. I’m merely stating a fact that a celtic player got a red card for leaving an elbow on morelos.

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Well you trying to defend in indefensible instead of just admitting Morelos let the fans down yesterday. I’m merely stating a fact that a celtic player got a red card for leaving an elbow on morelos.

Only thing he did wrong was get caught. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You get sent off in the tunnel as well, you really must be a pussy on the pitch. 

Hahahah do one mate yer favourite wee player let the team and fans down yesterday and that’s the fact of the matter.

Archived