Morelos

jjbscotty12

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Fucking right it is, the cunt has lorded it over us for years without a single Rangers player getting near him. 

Every chance we get we should be leaving something on that cunt until he’s a crumpled heap in the middle of the pitch. 

Then you walk up and remind him we just pumped them as well. 

Makes it a whole lot harder winning a game when you get sent off for doing it

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He wasn’t taunted, he had his ankles kicked and gave that cunt a get ta fuck slap in the chest just like 90% of us would do. Was it stupid yes have we all done stupid things countless times yes. 

Hes still one of us and the language used is beyond the pale. We don’t abuse cunts in other teams the way Mo has been abused on here. 

Actully the first time I’ve been embarrassed reading some of the shit in here in the last 24 hrs. 

Calling him stupid is beyond the pale?

I love him to the bits but it is getting beyond a joke. All he has to do is not react, he takes the bait every time. All he had to do was fall to the ground or point and laugh at that odious creep yet he lashes out. The fact people are defending him over this is laughable.

2 hours ago, backup said:

As far as I am aware Alf now holds the unenviable record of most red cards in a season, surpassing Jack and Sergio Ramos inEuropean leagues.

This the same Ryan Jack that was never sent off for Aberdeen yet moves to Rangers and it all changes? 

The same with Alfredo and Helsinki? 

Funny that. 

How long is Morelos banned for now? I think it's a 5 game ban now, two game ban for the violent conduct and I think you get an additional game for evey red you've had in the competition so three reds take it up to 5 but I'm not sure if you get additional games for more than one violent conduct.

2 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

I love him to the bits but it is getting beyond a joke. All he has to do is not react, he takes the bait every time. All he had to do was fall to the ground or point and laugh at that odious creep yet he lashes out. The fact people are defending him over this is laughable.

So in the last 24 hrs all you’ve seen him called is stupid. 

You’re really going to go with that line are you. 

Only thing he did wrong was get caught, we have been wanting someone in our team to lay one on that cunt for years, Kent & Halliday are getting hailed as returning warriors. 

4 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

How long is Morelos banned for now? I think it's a 5 game ban now, two game ban for the violent conduct and I think you get an additional game for evey red you've had in the competition so three reds take it up to 5 but I'm not sure if you get additional games for more than one violent conduct.

4 i think

5 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

commentator said 4 yesterday

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Only thing he did wrong was get caught, we have been wanting someone in our team to lay one on that cunt for years, Kent & Halliday are getting hailed as returning warriors. 

If Kent snd halliday done what morelos done they would be getting the exact same stick because it was 30 mins into the game after just losing a goal.

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

This the same Ryan Jack that was never sent off for Aberdeen yet moves to Rangers and it all changes? 

The same with Alfredo and Helsinki? 

Funny that. 

Perhaps if someone at the cub was to object to us being refereed to different standards it wouldn't happen...well not as often and not as disproportionally. 

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

If Kent snd halliday done what morelos done they would be getting the exact same stick because it was 30 mins into the game after just losing a goal.

Kent did it straight after losing a goal, in a game where we almost snatched an equaliser at the death. 

Who then misses the next 3/4 games when we are trying to stay in 2nd. 

The reaction is simply because it’s Mo and too many of us have swallowed the racist xenophobic pish from the media. 

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

If Kent's punch was seen we would've been down to 9 men and he would be getting a fair amount of stick on here today as well.  

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Kent did it straight after losing a goal, in a game where we almost snatched an equaliser at the death. 

The reaction is simply because it’s Mo and too many of us have swallowed the racist xenophobic pish from the media. 

In the 88th minute

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Kent doesn’t have history of letting us down by doing stupid things like that

Players get sent off in these games for doing sillly things like Morelos and Kent did,it happens but if like Alfredo you know they’re going to target you and you still give them exactly the reaction they’re looking for it’s just plain stupidity 

Media coverage of him doesn’t make a difference to what I as a Rangers fan thought of the incident, I’ve defended him a lot but no more he’s let you, me, his boss, his team mates and everyone associated with the club down.

20 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Rather than calling him stupid, you could say that he was honest, but honesty, along with integrity in this midden are not values to be commended.

Any other player would have went down rolling about in faux agony to get broon sent off, but he didn't and reacted with a natural instinct. It was indeed the wrong reaction in football, particularly if you are wearing a blue jersey, but it was honest.

Just now, gogzy said:

Surely you should be defending him when it's merited and not when it's not?

Absolutely but even in instances where I’ve defended him ie the McKenna incident at the start of the season he’s still not entirely blameless

In that scenario McKenna is clearly worse but Morelos still reacts and gives the ref a decision to make. We’re at the point where he should know if he’s giving a ref a decision to make it will rightly or wrongly always go against him and us. He needs to wise up 

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Rather than calling him stupid, you could say that he was honest, but honesty, along with integrity in this midden are not values to be commended.

Any other player would have went down rolling about in faux agony to get broon sent off, but he didn't and reacted with a natural instinct. It was indeed the wrong reaction in football, particularly if you are wearing a blue jersey, but it was honest.

You have to keep your head in these games. Regardless of whether you're being wound or not. He let down the fans and he let down his team yesterday. Can it be an honest mistake when he repeatedly does it?

27 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

In the last 24 hours all I have called him is stupid, how hard is that to understand? In big games he can't keep it under control, constantly reacting whether it's merited or not does us no favours. The fact you can't seem to see that speaks volumes 

51 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

This.

He knew Brown would wind him up, he even said he wouldn't bite, but he played right into Browns hands and did exactly what brown wanted him to do. He's a fucking idiot and should be sold. Every Rangers fan was worried that this would happen and once again hes just a predictable idiot who's done this shit far too many times 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The fact he got his ankles kicked when it had nothing to do with the run of play seems to be lost on you. 

But you seem to be happy to defend a taig cunt before your own player 

That is what I class as indefensible. 

No no no, please stop making things up. I’ve told you, brown meant and fully knew what he was doing.

But, if called in what will brown say? I anticipated this was going to happen and was changing direction and accidentally clipped Morelos. Bullshit but it gets him off.

Wgats Morelos going to say? He clipped me, intentionally or not, so I swung an arm at him? Guilty as charged and here is your ban for being a dick.

Archived