Morelos

jjbscotty12

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I didn't know where to post this but I think it's worth a mention. Such a kind gesture from Morelos and Halliday towards a young girl with month's to live, who is being cruelly taunted online.

'

Great from the Club and players, what kind of sick bastards say these things to a young girl in her situation. :anger:

What kind of sick monster trolls a dying wean? FFS you would have to be a complete arsehole to do that. Hopefully the police find out who it is, name and shame them then throw the book at them.

Anyway good on Rangers for brightening up this poor wee soul. Truly heartbreaking story.

47 minutes ago, denya said:

This is good of Alfredo and Andy. I hope maybe they can visit her? The people who write the taunt is just fucking scum idiots

It would be a nice touch. Such a sad story.

As for the scum taunts, taigs at work. It's what they're born to.

On 01/04/2019 at 19:30, bordersbear said:

If he is and gets picked he simply has to toe the line. He's already left the last chance saloon. Personally I would leave him on the bench and start Lafferty. At least he knows what it's about.

Fuck sake I would rather start Worral up from than Lafferty.

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

What kind of sick monster trolls a dying wean? FFS you would have to be a complete arsehole to do that. Hopefully the police find out who it is, name and shame them then throw the book at them.

Anyway good on Rangers for brightening up this poor wee soul. Truly heartbreaking story.

Some real horrible people in the world sadly jinty.....hopefully Alfie and andy have eased a wee bit of the pain.

Well done all involved and may the wee girl live a strong and healthy life for aslong as possible.

The thing with Morelos is he has done well to a level and has certainly improved on last season I'd even say he's the most improved player under Gerrard but against certain teams, he shits the bed and cannot get off the park fast enough when he knows it's not going his way.

The good thing is we will still make a profit as we got him so cheap. With the change of system now we look as good without him but it's early days yet but we do look more fluid.

3 hours ago, Smile said:

The thing with Morelos is he has done well to a level and has certainly improved on last season I'd even say he's the most improved player under Gerrard but against certain teams, he shits the bed and cannot get off the park fast enough when he knows it's not going his way.

The good thing is we will still make a profit as we got him so cheap. With the change of system now we look as good without him but it's early days yet but we do look more fluid.

Utter pish

3 hours ago, Smile said:

🤣 that's utter bollocks 

15 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Plumbger was banned for less imo.

You don't get banned for having an opinion on a player. That's what forums are about.

I'm sure Phil was warned a good few times before he was banned as he seemed at one point to be goading the Admin to ban him.

4 hours ago, Smile said:

Nothing like Smile to ruin a feel good story with his utter repetitive Shite about Morelos.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Nothing like Smile to ruin a feel good story with his utter repetitive Shite about Morelos.

A feel-good story the poster who started its first post was "sell the little cunt" whats feel good about this topic? 

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

You don't get banned for having an opinion on a player. That's what forums are about.

I'm sure Phil was warned a good few times before he was banned as he seemed at one point to be goading the Admin to ban him.

The admin are keeping a very close eye on you nonetheless imo.

3 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

The admin are keeping a very close eye on you nonetheless imo.

Why would they I have posted here for nine years without even having had a warning? I'm one of lifes, good guys.  :tu:

Stick to the topic.

18 hours ago, denya said:

This is good of Alfredo and Andy. I hope maybe they can visit her? The people who write the taunt is just fucking scum idiots

You always see a lot of abuse now on the internet people seem to always act differently from the safety behind a computer screen it seems to bring out the worst in people.

Ridiculous doing this to a young girl.

Archived