Morelos

jjbscotty12

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cannot defend him for that.

It's a dirty trick from Brown, but it's one of many dirty tricks in the professional game - we will be trying those sort of things too. The pro game is full of wee nips, pinches, digs, ankle clips, etc.

Morelos bit hook line and sinker. No wonder Browns laughing at him going off.

get him tae fuck. sell him. if we aren't gonna sell him then make him fucking work to earn his place. i'd rather take a fucking donkey up front instead of him at this point.

does this time and time again yet never learns. he has let down the fans and club once again. 

I had a rant after his sending off against UFA and people on here defended him to the hilt.....he isn't going to change and unfortunately for us we ain't going to get the big money for him that we expect...he is a liability and every team know it hence the reason they wind him up

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

I had a rant after his sending off against UFA and people on here defended him to the hilt.....he isn't going to change and unfortunately for us we ain't going to get the big money for him that we expect...he is a liability and every team know it hence the reason they wind him up

Spot on 

Archived