Morelos

jjbscotty12

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tomatasauce said:

I’ve had enough of that mongo cunt..get him to fuck!

fking idiot!

and btw I was touting 20m but he’s no even worth 5m to anybody with the self control the retard has.

it's alright him scoring plenty of goals but until he learns to behave then he's not worth much. get him tae fuck.

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

it's alright him scoring plenty of goals but until he learns to behave then he's not worth much. get him tae fuck.

I’d rather a cunt with half his ability that can last a 90min game, especially games when we need 11 men on the park

12 minutes ago, thehost said:

I doubt that was a sending off and that sky commentary team are a fucking disgrace wall to wall filth

We know what Walker is but Darke is a self confessed terrier loving bastard that shouldn't be allowed on our screens...sending off? 100%

The comments by Hugh Kevin’s on the radio have been shocking.  When asked what must be going through his head at halftime Alex Rae said he’s been there and was distraught.  Kevin’s says ‘nothing, nothing at all’.  Kevin’s then states Morelos is ‘incapable of change’ and that Scott Brown’s kick was “sportsmanship”.  

The commentators do speak like they hate him.

As much as I rant and rave about how good he is, that was unforgivable. Only so many times you can say "He is young, he will learn".

Season is fucked anyway. Bench him/put him in reserves and diminish his chances of a move away? Or play him in the hope some mental bastard thinks they can do a better job of calming him down so they pay £8m for him.

20 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

First red card he's deserved. 

Amazing how cunts can kick Rangers players off the ball and get away with it. 

C'mon mate kicked him? Stood on his toes and got the reaction he wanted.

Morelos has let us down simply no defending that

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

The comments by Hugh Kevin’s on the radio have been shocking.  When asked what must be going through his head at halftime Alex Rae said he’s been there and was distraught.  Kevin’s says ‘nothing, nothing at all’.  Kevin’s then states Morelos is ‘incapable of change’ and that Scott Brown’s kick was “sportsmanship”.  

The commentators do speak like they hate him.

Brown is a cunt but in all honesty does anyone think our players wouldn’t do exactly the same to an opponent you knew would be unable to walk away.

He just can’t control himself as he has shown over and over again. 

With the extended contract Rangers should be looking at loaning him to a premiership club or even top championship club. He does have the ability to be a £20million player. The fenian media have won the battle and the only way to get his true value is out with our backwater, his reputation in Scotland has reduced his value somewhat. 

Archived