Morelos

jjbscotty12

4 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

bang on mate, put all the focus on brown.  needs benched for rest of season and only brought on if necessary.  he cannot be trusted

Browns 2 involvements in the game were both being a prick , other than that he was anonymous , we don’t bite and he’d have been anonymous altogether 

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't defend him today but he'll mature in time, and if this means we are able to hang onto him for next season as well then that will do for me.

He needs to be punished, but hope Gerrard also throws an arm round him.

Realise emotions are running high post match, but the posters saying he should never play for us again can get to fuck.

You don't throw an arm around guys who constantly smile when they are being sent off. Guys who think it is a game and a joke. He respects nobody. He sees no big picture. He has no interest but in himself.  Straight to the ground and the crowd on every goal celebration.  Me me me.  

23 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Browns 2 involvements in the game were both being a prick , other than that he was anonymous , we don’t bite and he’d have been anonymous altogether 

This is what pisses me off the most, Brown is a non entity as a footballer but for whatever reason it would appear that certain players have been listening to fans and trying to have a go at him instead of ignoring the fact that he has no ability and concentrate on the opposition players who can play a bit, instead we give him a platform to go and do what he does and get involved with him instead of playing around him, the best way to hurt brown is by beating his team and showing him up for the clown he is but with him coming to the end of his career it will be to little to late.

1 minute ago, slimjim1690 said:

This is what pisses me off the most, Brown is a non entity as a footballer but for whatever reason it would appear that certain players have been listening to fans and trying to have a go at him instead of ignoring the fact that he has no ability and concentrate on the opposition players who can play a bit, instead we give him a platform to go and do what he does and get involved with him instead of playing around him, the best way to hurt brown is by beating his team and showing him up for the clown he is but with him coming to the end of his career it will be to little to late.

A lot of sense in that post mate.

1 minute ago, slimjim1690 said:

Bang on mate like the cunt we made of him at ibrox on the 29th of December , this cunt was insignificant when we had players like Thomson mendes Ferguson , he’s made a career out of us being in the lower leagues then shite , the manks hated him in our last league winning days 

I love him, I hate to think what the table would have looked like this season without him. But I also hate him for this game- I believe we could have won that today if we had 11 players on the park, especially when they went down to 10.. I believe there  are  very few players on that  park today who know how much a win would have meant to the support, and even less know the pain we suffer from a defeat against them - the next week at work will be virtually unbearable now. I believe he is a £20m + player, I just don't believe any other club will now pay that for him because he is seen as a liability- What are the odds of us letting him go for next to nothing in the summer and trying to replace him somebody who is cheap or free, but not able to tie his boot laces.

When morelos sneaked a boot at browns baws in the last game, did brown attempt a swipe at morelos and get himself sent off? Did he fuck. 

Brown probably couldn't believe his luck that such a basic attempt at a windup got a red card. 

Archived