Morelos

jjbscotty12

3 hours ago, Blue Viking said:

Never liked him.....he has cost us points and games and let his team mates and club down on so many occasions,  and I knew he would be sent of today- so get as much money we can for him and boot him out the door..............

In a thread of wankers you’re the biggest of them all. 

In fact you have to be a taig. 

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Can’t trust him one bit.

Its a huge shame given his talent but he’s brainless and takes the bait every single time. 

Its not going to change either 

A liability in big games you know he's easy to wind up at least Gerrard punishing him now a bit late for me.

I'm probably one of his biggest fans and stick up for him alot more than most but there is no excuse for today. A huge game and he takes the bait instantly. All he had to do was point and laugh at Brown but instead he lashes out, a man with fantastic talent this will continue to dog him until he cuts it out, i think alot of the stick he gets is harsh but he has to keep a cool head, it's as simple as that.

Surely there is somebody on the coaching staff can tell him if he feels a touch go down. This would put the spotlight on the first contact and give the ref a decision to make. 

He's a liability we can do without. He's been sussed out by every defender up here now. If he stays next season it will be rinse and repeat with defenders niggling away at him and winding him up. Cash in now but we can forget this 20 million nonsense that keeps getting mentioned. Anything over 10 then bite their hand off. 8 games now against them and not a single goal.  a 20 million striker would score for fun against their defence.

53 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He'll be suspended for the home scum game too which will be arranged for early after the split.

Time for Lafferty and Defoe to step up.

It'll be the second last game. 

No way will the polis allow them the chance to be crowned champions at Ibrox. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It'll be the second last game. 

No way will the polis allow them the chance to be crowned champions at Ibrox. 

They're desperate to try and match what we did in 99 though, they'll definitely be allowed to. 

Wouldn't even shock me if any trouble did happen, they'd somehow try and blame us for it with the reduced allocation as well :lol:

Just now, Supersonic said:

They're desperate to try and match what we did in 99 though, they'll definitely be allowed to. 

Wouldn't even shock me if any trouble did happen, they'd somehow try and blame us for it with the reduced allocation as well :lol:

Funny thing is I think we'll beat them at Ibrox, we were a lot worse the first game there this season and I still said the same thing regarding the return game. 

There isn't an awful lot to separate the two sides. 

10 minutes ago, LV said:

Surely there is somebody on the coaching staff can tell him if he feels a touch go down. This would put the spotlight on the first contact and give the ref a decision to make. 

More of a get to fuck arm extension no force behind it to demonstrate violent conduct.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Then act like you muppet instead of a wee snowflake virgin. 

Mo has carried us all season, yes he’s not perfect but the abuse in this thread is worse than taigs. 

Alfredo can't help himself because of his chimpanzee brain mate, that's all it is. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Then act like you muppet instead of a wee snowflake virgin. 

Mo has carried us all season, yes he’s not perfect but the abuse in this thread is worse than taigs. 

I gave him no abuse- I said I did not like him and we should get rid of him.......

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Funny thing is I think we'll beat them at Ibrox, we were a lot worse the first game there this season and I still said the same thing regarding the return game. 

There isn't an awful lot to separate the two sides. 

If our players are fit (some look like they're carrying knocks for weeks) and are up for it I can see us having another afternoon like we did in December.

I couldn't believe how we turned up out of the blue today second half with 10 men. They started sitting off, that's a big trait of lennon teams in my opinion. Let us back into the game big time. Such a fucking soul destroying sickener of a pass from Tav to ruin all the hard work him and Kent had done.  I think the confidence would've been sky high if we drew today going into the home game.

I hope the anger and determination is sky high now to get our own back and fuck these fenian cunts rotten.

Archived