Joe Worrall

Lloyd

Was listening to a podcast doing a top twelve best centre backs in the SPFL the other day and they all had Halkett near the top of the list. We should get Worrall to fuck and sign hin for nothing from Livingston. I genuinely think he’s a better player and he’s still young enough to improve more.

You could look at it a different way and say he gives hope to every young lad playing football that they to could get lucky as fuck and be a pro footballer no matter how bad you actually are. 

He is easily one of the worst defenders ever to pull on a Rangers jersey, O’Neil must be laughing up his sleeve he is on loan to us. 

40 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

I would play Katic and Goldson ( we have nobody else) for the rest of the season.

Katic needs to step forward as he has looked nervous in his last few games. 

We now need to look at next seasons partnership.

Katic must sit on that bench week after week and watch Worral unable to string 2 passes together have the positional sense of a concrete bollard and even less pace. 

And think what have I done wrong. 

Should be putting in a challenge on Edouard. Instead watched him stroll along and score. 

Not the first time his mistakes have cost us. Manager has a blind spot for him and it's cost us. He's off at the end of the season thankfully.

Play Katic for the remaining games.

New CB will be needed in the summer. Look at that copper again from milwall. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Katic must sit on that bench week after week and watch Worral unable to string 2 passes together have the positional sense of a concrete bollard and even less pace. 

He's pish. Looked pish in his last three games (I think).

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I agree , I don’t know what happened as Katic started well for us. 

Give him a run of games until the end of the season.