Goldson

jjbscotty12

3 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Fucking weakling can’t defend let’s the ball bounce far to often not good in air,  need an upgrade again? Discuss...

Every time we lose a game some wallpaper starts a thread about individual players, even ones who played reasonably well.

Why are the threads almost always about Morelos, tav Goldson and when he was playing, Foderingham. Is there a commonality?

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Every time we lose a game some wallpaper starts a thread about individual players, even ones who played reasonably well.

Why are the threads almost always about Morelos, tav Goldson and when he was playing, Foderingham. Is there a commonality?

That's laughable :lol: 

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Got a fair idea what you are angling at here but seriously, have a word with yourself mate.

3 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Fucking weakling can’t defend let’s the ball bounce far to often not good in air,  need an upgrade again? Discuss...

Been decent for me over the most part of the season, pretty much his first year of playing a full season in a long time is taking its toll. Should have wiped out eduard on the half way line and took a booking for their first but otherwise I didn’t think he was to bad 

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Got a fair idea what you are angling at here but seriously, have a word with yourself mate.

Goldson - solid all season although >50 games seem to have caught up with him -  Morelos POTY   so why are they constant targets -- and often from the same posters after a bad result 

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Goldson - solid all season although >50 games seem to have caught up with him -  Morelos POTY   so why are they constant targets -- and often from the same posters after a bad result 

What commonality do you perceive there to be?

I'm not his biggest fan but thought at times in the first half he was holding us together at the back and looked like one of the only players who was remotely up for it. 

But as he's one of the first names on the teamsheet I fully expect him to be the same next season. I'm sure having a solid, experienced, no nonsense senior partner playing beside him would benefit him hugely (not McAuley) , but if Gerrard sees Goldson himself as that player I fear we may be in trouble. 

29 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Goldson is shite Iv made my mind up on him long before today he is a fkn big pansy 

Am no buying this pish that he's hardly played a whole season before and he's knackered. 

He's no exactly being asked to make lung bursting runs every 5 mins, he's a fuckin CB in his 20's who has more than enough time to recuperate between plays. 

He needs to be more physical and get nasty. Sick of pussy players and the excuses made for them these days.