Video of brown at full time

thehost

10 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don’t tempt me mate, I’m an auld cunt but I’d gladly seek payback on him as my last hoora.

The wee turncoat bastard is not even worth it,  just remind him how far down the line he is of great midfielders we have ever had, Iain Fergusom would have booted the cunt all over the park in his day and he's not even one of our best but a great player all the same 

14 minutes ago, bam74 said:

No surprise there. 

Now there is a shock, he has Halliday by the jersey at the end pulling him towards him shouting in his face , Is that not a red? What about the wee sly kick at Morelos because if the lineman does hhis job and sees that then they are both off.

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

They mentioned 3 were arrested for sectarian abuse aimed at Steven Gerrard,no condemnation of course.

Just the 3 , what about the cunt shouting abuse before the game at our kitman , he has his Cameron no more than 8 ft from wee Jimmy yet I see no stewards or police protecting a guy just trying to do his job before the match starts. 

Papers should be full of the Toby jug in the town centre getting smashed up because celtic fans wee celebrating or something daft.  

Lets see which paper and media outlet have the balls to call them out considering the bloody won, Now imagine we won or drew with 10 men?  Full scale riots going unreported. 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Unbelievable this rat bastard has got away with this , there would be fuckin carnage in the media if that was one of us doing that to their fans........

Rangers want to complain regarding the kick on Morelos that led to the incident and officials all season have continued to turn a blind eye on the treatment to Morelos, yes he's stupid but I would have stuck the heid on the cunt if he kicked me when the ball was elsewhere on the feild.  

As I said if the ref or linesman see that then they are both off.  What's the betting he's injured fir the game at Ibrox the shit bag 

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

FFS we've had a player sent off by the RE teacher for unsporting behaviour:lol:

Its beyond a joke now , its all there once again in colour for the powers that be , and fuck all will be done about it.

Shame we dont have one person at the club with a set of balls to come out with a blunt straight to the point statement.........

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Rangers want to complain regarding the kick on Morelos that led to the incident and officials all season have continued to turn a blind eye on the treatment to Morelos, yes he's stupid but I would have stuck the heid on the cunt if he kicked me when the ball was elsewhere on the feild.  

As I said if the ref or linesman see that then they are both off.  What's the betting he's injured fir the game at Ibrox the shit bag 

Aye, I'm sure he's shitting himself :lol: 

Just now, Copland bear said:

He knows some cunt will do him,  I would instruct the team to do him like Souness did with that coward Jan Batram years ago.

Put the cunt in a cast over the summer would make many a bear happy 

No cunt's gonny do him, been plenty of opportunities.

11 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Now there is a shock, he has Halliday by the jersey at the end pulling him towards him shouting in his face , Is that not a red? What about the wee sly kick at Morelos because if the lineman dies his job and sees tha then they are both off 

He's a protected species up here. He is in fact a despicable cnut and a coward. Only starts the hardman act when he has numbers around him. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

He knows some cunt will do him,  I would instruct the team to do him like Souness did with that coward Jan Batram years ago.

As much as I understand the sentiment, this isn’t Easterhouse v Pollok, it’s professional football

The best way to put these cunts back in their place is to win games of football. Once again in the 2nd half we dominated and outplayed them. That’s probably a much bigger concern to Brown than getting clattered at the next game 

11 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

As much as I understand the sentiment, this isn’t Easterhouse v Pollok, it’s professional football

The best way to put these cunts back in their place is to win games of football. Once again in the 2nd half we dominated and outplayed them. That’s probably a much bigger concern to Brown than getting clattered at the next game 

Tell Roy Keane that when he done the cunt at Man City, it's called taking no shite, fuck the SFA and their committees  as If they can't protect us then we do it ourselves 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Who ? None of our cowards even get near him ffs never mind do him and we have showed in our last 2 wins against them , play at a fast tempo and he is irrelevant , then let us fans abuse the cunt for 90 mins as he chases shadows 

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We dont have anybody at the club and havent had for years that is clever enough to do this rat bastard............

35 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

It looked like it to me , I am sure he’s not a catholic - just a prick of a man 

Aye it did look like it but I was doubting it because he's not a kafflick, actually genuinely embarrassed for him if he did.

Brown is a complete arsehole.  But we need to deal with him on the pitch.  Our whole MF should be going through him at every opportunity, but we continually stand off him.  Granted, being down to 10 didn’t help, but we had better get after him from the off at Ibrox.