Video of brown at full time

thehost

6 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Bereft of class from top to bottom. That's their club captain acting like a complete fanny. Lennon then defends him. No class.  

It's that Lennon the cunt who had affair with a lowly paid member of staff years ago, knocks her up the duff, threatens her the deny the child was his. 

That's not a man, that's the sort of cunt you would kill if he did that to your daughter.  Guy should be nowhere near celtic but again the media turn a blind eye, but Morelos? He's treated like Jack the Fucking ripper or something with our media 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

He is one cowardly reptilious bastard. That fucking gurning face of his needs mangled under the wheels of a McGills bus. Not that I wish any harm to him.

We keep on giving him the ammunition to act the way he does...............

11 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

It's that Lennon the cunt who had affair with a lowly paid member of staff years ago, knocks her up the duff, threatens her the deny the child was his. 

That's not a man, that's the sort of cunt you would kill if he did that to your daughter.  Guy should be nowhere near celtic but again the media turn a blind eye, but Morelos? He's treated like Jack the Fucking ripper or something with our media 

The commentators talk for 17 minutes about Morelos. I never hear in my life commentators talk about 1 incident in football match for so long. Unproffesional bastards and it is obvious they both love the green and white shit.

1 hour ago, denya said:

The commentators talk for 17 minutes about Morelos. I never hear in my life commentators talk about 1 incident in football match for so long. Unproffesional bastards and it is obvious they both love the green and white shit.

17 mins non stop and still harped back in the 2nd half,scumbags of the highest order.

1 minute ago, denya said:

And they talk about Morelos be unprofessional but there is a game playing and and for 17 minute they not commentate the game they only speak of bad Morelos, they are unprofessional commentators and very bias. They are shit and should commentate a different sport because they dont know football and dont know how to commentate properly

100% Denya ☹️

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Ian Maxwell “The role of compliance officer is to ensure that all those involved in Association Football in Scotland observe the Disciplinary Rules, which includes reviewing misconduct missed by match officials and to subsequently raise a notice of complaint where appropriate.

Primarily for missed red card offences not 2nd yellows that could have led to a red afaik.  And I haven't seen anything from him that was a straight red card offence.

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Primarily for missed red card offences not 2nd yellows that could have led to a red afaik.  And I haven't seen anything from him that was a straight red card offence.

Never seen it anywhere in black and white that says it needs to be a red card offence, surely the idea of reporting it is to determine the punishment. 

If players had been well warned before the game about their conduct and he ignored all advice then he should be punished. I'm neither up nor down about it, I think it just sums the classless cunt up.

25 minutes ago, 32Blue said:

At least guys like Billy McNeill conducted themselves with a bit of dignity.

brown looks and acts like a low-ranking goon from a Mad Max movie.

Only because he can , didn’t even know he existed during walters last reign playing against Ferguson Thomson mendes etc now it’s all we’ve talked  about every game against them for 3 years apart from the 29th when for once we actually got in about and made a cunt of him 

Our players are apparently going by the footage raging with Lustig and Brown , so let’s see what they do about it at ibrox during the 90 minutes when it’s the real time to land a fucker of a tackle on the cunts , not after the final whistle when we fine know the pushing and shoving is leading to nothing , I know what my money is on what we’ll do about it 

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I don't want a squad full of players looking to kick fuck out of them. I want a squad full of players that want to go out and put 5 past them as revenge.

Agreed mate 👍🏻, but if that’s not the case someone needs to finally go through that cunt brown