Video of brown at full time

thehost

9 hours ago, Amokachi said:

For all I disliked Aitken & McStay there is no way they’d act like that imbecile today.  

Complete fuk up of a guy.  

Even during the Paedophile years they had more class, says it all really.

8 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Regarding this prick ,who was elbowed n punched to the face ,was there any contact what so ever ,as there was no blood after any of the incidents ,also would be expecting him to be sporting a couple of black eyes this week ,let's see .

Was thinking the same myself, if there’s any signs of him actually being hit there will be plenty made about it, if there’s nothing then he’s just as bad as his manager, faking it with the coin.

Awe the shite about 'Souness, Hurlock, Bomber would've haufed him in two' cuts no ice, they're no coming back tae dae that, deal wae it. The only two recently that's had a go at the Lego munchin retard are Kent and Morelos, probably only Bartley before that and Gerrard after the game but he'll continue to swan about doin he same until we as a Club show the strength to combat it on and off the park. Oh and you can bet your bottom dollar fuck all will happen to him this time either.

0_IMG_2590.thumb.jpg.159c2fcdc329ec70e77b9d4a5857e309.jpg

That's his Instagram. Revelling in baiting Morelos it's pretty clear. Scum of a man who the SFA should but wont consider has brought the game into disrepute.

His club condone this, our club do fuck all about things like this, and on the whole the players don't sort it out on the park in a meaningful way. 

That insta sums up him, the scum, and Scottish football which has him on some sort of pedestal to a tee. Embarrassing to the core and past the point of no return.

1 hour ago, Blueteeth said:

The guy's an absolute pussy, he's only doing because he's protected. He'd shite and piss his pants at the same time if was face to face with people on the street without anyone backing him up.

A guy I know is friendly with Kevin Thomson and has said to me before Brown would always start bother when out and then hide behind everyone else. Confirmed shitebag according to Kevin. 

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

A guy I know is friendly with Kevin Thomson and has said to me before Brown would always start bother when out and then hide behind everyone else. Confirmed shitebag according to Kevin. 

But a protected shitbag ...

He knows If against us nothing will happen as CO etc are all Tims ...protected club .

But surprised that the police have not stepped in with a charge or  are they just waiting for our fans to take the bait and then blame us.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

0_IMG_2590.thumb.jpg.159c2fcdc329ec70e77b9d4a5857e309.jpg

That's his Instagram. Revelling in baiting Morelos it's pretty clear. Scum of a man who the SFA should but wont consider has brought the game into disrepute.

His club condone this, our club do fuck all about things like this, and on the whole the players don't sort it out on the park in a meaningful way. 

That insta sums up him, the scum, and Scottish football which has him on some sort of pedestal to a tee. Embarrassing to the core and past the point of no return.

He's a moron, a fucking empty heided nothing.

However I won't be crying about his actions or his Instagram posts as he means fuck all to me. Classless cunt, playing for a classless club, but he obviously has learning difficulties.

He reeps what he sows however, so if he gets his cunt kicked in or whatever outside the confines of a football ground then he really cant complain.

Pray to fuck that our players remember exactly these types of behaviour going forward and he gets what he deserves.

20 minutes ago, piperpete said:

They will start looking at it from the point the clip finished to do AH 

See if I was AH being the Rangers supporter that am that retard would've been lying in the grass well before the final whistle not waiting until the final whistle and challenging him about celelebrating at the end, you know he's going to do it especially at the bheastdome, he should've been neutered well before the final whistle.

20 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Unfortunately that video looks like he’s performing in front of the scum.

We need a Bears point of view.

My point of view is, Brown and his boss Lennon have both got one of those smarmy faces you would just love to skelp, and skelp over and over again. How the fuck do these pair of wankers ever get away with just walking around un-molested??

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

See if I was AH being the Rangers supporter that am that retard would've been lying in the grass well before the final whistle not waiting until the final whistle and challenging him about celelebrating at the end, you know he's going to do it especially at the bheastdome, he should've been neutered well before the final whistle.

And then AH would have been as mental as Alfredo at getting sucked in.