Video of brown at full time

thehost

Brown should be done with breach of the peace for that .

He must have a mental age of 5 or something , is he for real ?

At some point he'll be out on the town or on holiday and someone is going to start on him .

Not saying its right , but he will get someone giving him peltors or worse .

Even after he retires he'll still be getting it .

43 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

From the Herald

THERE is a way to win and a way to lose an Old Firm game.

On Sunday, Scott Brown showed just how not to mark a derby victory.

The midfielder might relish his role as the pantomime villain whenever he steps on the park but the faux hard man act got old a long time ago.

He has been around the game enough to know what kind of reaction his gestures and actions towards the Rangers fans would have as Neil Lennon’s side clinched a derby win that all-but secures eight-in-a-row.

While Rangers were out of the top flight, and while they have struggled since they returned, Brown and his team-mates have swept all before them in Scotland.

With no credible challenge from Ibrox, celtic have racked up the medals with ease and Brown has been one of the main beneficiaries of the monopoly in our game.

It is understandable that this derby win meant a lot to the Parkhead captain but the role and profile he has comes with a responsibility.

And that means he shouldn’t be milking it in front of the away fans like he was within seconds of full-time.

At 33 and as a veteran of these combustible Old Firm fixtures, Brown really should know better.

Quite why his first thought was to try and wind up or antagonise 800 Gers supporters when there are 60,000 celtic fans around the ground is beyond comprehension.

The melee that marred the end of the game only happened because Brown wanted to taunt rather than celebrate. It was classless.

Brown will have the last laugh when he lifts the title but it was no surprise to see Rangers respond like they did to an unnecessary celebration.

About time someone says it like it is.

2 hours ago, piperpete said:

And then AH would have been as mental as Alfredo at getting sucked in.

Eh don't know if you noticed he did get sucked in, got a red card after the whistle, the retard will walk and Andy Halliday will get punished.

4 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

See if I was AH being the Rangers supporter that am that retard would've been lying in the grass well before the final whistle not waiting until the final whistle and challenging him about celelebrating at the end, you know he's going to do it especially at the bheastdome, he should've been neutered well before the final whistle.

Got to say mate, Andy has on several occasions had a go. I remember the game at the chamber of secrets when he pretty much halved the cunt. Yesterday to he had a go during the game and in other scum games too. I think he does to his bit, but he is no hard man in the Souness mould. 

He knows deep down how good he isn't, hence the reason he puts on the hard man act. Its to cover up his limitations as a footballer. He will finish his career with a load of medals but knowing he was never good enough to test himself at a higher level. No  top tier English club ever made a serious bid for him and the reason is he isn't good enough.He is looked on as a bit of a joke down south. He wouldn't have had half the medals he has if he had been up against our teams of pre 2012, and deep down he probably knows this as well. If you want a true marker of him as a footballer ask yourself how many times has he looked the part in European competition? Not fuckin often that's for sure. .

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Got to say mate, Andy has on several occasions had a go. I remember the game at the chamber of secrets when he pretty much halved the cunt. Yesterday to he had a go during the game and in other scum games too. I think he does to his bit, but he is no hard man in the Souness mould. 

Souness was an unbelievable player.Cant think of another player who had such strength and finesse in equal measure with a right nasty streakfor good measure. 

The closest I can think of was Roy Keane but he was a far diluted version of Souness 

A Souness type will never be able to play in the modern game again 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Souness was an unbelievable player.Cant think of another player who had such strength and finesse in equal measure with a right nasty streakfor good measure. 

The closest I can think of was Roy Keane but he was a far diluted version of Souness 

A Souness type will never be able to play in the modern game again 

He wouldn't last 30 minutes in modern football :lol:  Red carded every other game for sure.

31 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Until we get somebody who'll have a real go the lego muncher will continue in the same vein, I suppose he's allowed to get away with it helps. But that depends on how powerful your bosses are right enough.

I'm not sure about the footballing laws, but Brown could easily be accused of incitement to riot and certainly a breach of the peace over his behaviour there. Terry Butcher and Chris Woods got a criminal record for less. If you watch the Rangers players speaking to the policewoman in the other video its reasonable to assume that's the complaint that they are making. Any other Rangers fans at the game would be justified in making the same complaint. 

Sadly its the only way to stop scumbags like Brown and Griffiths, before there IS a full scale RIOT, and people get injured or worse. 

15 minutes ago, gogzy said:

He wouldn't last 30 minutes in modern football :lol:  Red carded every other game for sure.

true .winning the ball clean and taking the man too was a particular talent he had 

In Scotland apart from our fans Souness doesn't get the respect he deserves. 

Captain of one of European club footballs greatest ever sides shows exactly what Souness was 

3 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

From the Herald

THERE is a way to win and a way to lose an Old Firm game.

On Sunday, Scott Brown showed just how not to mark a derby victory.

The midfielder might relish his role as the pantomime villain whenever he steps on the park but the faux hard man act got old a long time ago.

He has been around the game enough to know what kind of reaction his gestures and actions towards the Rangers fans would have as Neil Lennon’s side clinched a derby win that all-but secures eight-in-a-row.

While Rangers were out of the top flight, and while they have struggled since they returned, Brown and his team-mates have swept all before them in Scotland.

With no credible challenge from Ibrox, celtic have racked up the medals with ease and Brown has been one of the main beneficiaries of the monopoly in our game.

It is understandable that this derby win meant a lot to the Parkhead captain but the role and profile he has comes with a responsibility.

And that means he shouldn’t be milking it in front of the away fans like he was within seconds of full-time.

At 33 and as a veteran of these combustible Old Firm fixtures, Brown really should know better.

Quite why his first thought was to try and wind up or antagonise 800 Gers supporters when there are 60,000 celtic fans around the ground is beyond comprehension.

The melee that marred the end of the game only happened because Brown wanted to taunt rather than celebrate. It was classless.

Brown will have the last laugh when he lifts the title but it was no surprise to see Rangers respond like they did to an unnecessary celebration.

brown on the park and lennon off it is there any surprise that there are problems

7 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Until we get somebody who'll have a real go the lego muncher will continue in the same vein, I suppose he's allowed to get away with it helps. But that depends on how powerful your bosses are right enough.

No one needs to have a go at him, he needs to be completely ignored and treated like the mutant he undoubtedly is. Think about it if you came across someone with learning difficulties or who wasnt quite right you wouldnt have a go at them, the very least you would do is just avoid them.

1 minute ago, Heshootshescores said:

I'm not sure about the footballing laws, but Brown could easily be accused of incitement to riot and certainly a breach of the peace over his behaviour there. Terry Butcher and Chris Woods got a criminal record for less. If you watch the Rangers players speaking to the policewoman in the other video its reasonable to assume that's the complaint that they are making. Any other Rangers fans at the game would be justified in making the same complaint. 

Sadly its the only way to stop scumbags like Brown and Griffiths, before there IS a full scale RIOT, and people get injured or worse. 

Police Scotland issued a statement publicly at the end of last year not to celebrate near the away end of Old Firm games .

When they did that thumb was mentally fit enough to claim that wouldn't stop him tieing a scarf to out post.The next day he's ill with depression (failed a test).

Police Scotland should be charging him but I suspect they won't and by the look of the video at the end that's why Candias and Katic were pointing and getting pissed off .They knew it wasn't allowed and they knew he was getting away with it 

12 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

The way to stop them is to win the game/league celebrating with our own fans

Bad enough criminalising everything and now the suggestion is that fans make complaints about the celebration of other players.