***Official Rangers vs Hearts Match thread***

Lloyd

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

BBC website saying "A huge bang as a smokebomb goes off on the pitch in Paisley. St Mirren goalkeeper looks unsettled by the incident" . 

If it hit him, that's a ridiculous way to report it.

Sure they didn't just say that the St Mirren keeper farted and showed a wee fart smoke caption.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No complaints about anything tonight, solid. Frustrated though that we can't produce a performance like this with any consistency.

Possibly my favourite move of the match was for Arfield's goal, Tav's ball in was fucking ace and Defoe was unlucky. Well finished by Arfield

St Mirren keeper, a well known Rangers fan, attacked himself with an incendiary device to frame the poor celtic support who looked on in horror and wept for the poor children

Fucking h*ns won, cunts.

There yah go, that's tomorrow's paper for you.

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

St Mirren keeper, a well known Rangers fan, attacked himself with an incendiary device to frame the poor celtic support who looked on in horror and wept for the poor children.

There yah go, that's tomorrow's paper for you.

Lennon and Kennedy claim the rodent support didn't ask for any of this, and are totally innocent 

On 02/04/2019 at 13:24, shaka said:

I think the fringe players deserve a chance especially since a lot of the first team might not be there mentally after what happened at the weekend.

I would pick the following players in a 4-3-1-2 formation:

McGregor

Polster (need to give him a chance at some point.  He's 25 so hardly a youth player)

Goldson

Katic (no point playing Worrall now. He won't be here next season)

Flanagan (with no Halliday or Barisic, there's no other option.  Wallace will never play for us again.  Are there any youth players pushing for a start?)

McCrorie (he's our best defensive midfielder and Jack looks tired or possibly carrying a knock)

Kamara

Arfield

Grezda (needs a run of games and I reckon he could be a good creative option in the number 10)

Lafferty

Defoe

This sounds reasonable. 

Didnt Grezda pic up and injury with Albania, or was that Barasic and Croatia? 

Archived