***Official Rangers vs Hearts Match thread***

Lloyd

Well I got this wrong.

Thought we were in parts excellent tonight and in general very good. Some good stuff played and good goals scored.

The press and intensity was there again today and when we play that teams in this country don't live with it. We need to keep that going.

Excellent response for me and good win 

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, ben51 said:

The main thing I hope we do following this game, is never playing Worrall again, and replacing him with our own CB in Katic.

He's utter pish I wish we had just given Bates the wage he deserved. Turns himself into trouble every few games.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

A problem I am seeing within our fans is that Katic is s replacement for worral. Katic will be moved on(or kept for a sub) worral given back, and we will be looking a LOT better partner for Goldson.

This is very rare but I absolutely wholeheartedly disagree with you 

Katic is absolutely fine for Scotland and in Europe he excelled at the start of the season when we had our backs up against the wall he really shone 

Boy's only 22. We need to stick with him. Get Worrall so far to fuck

41 minutes ago, Malvern said:

St Mirren keeper, a well known Rangers fan, attacked himself with an incendiary device to frame the poor celtic support who looked on in horror and wept for the poor children

Fucking h*ns won, cunts.

There yah go, that's tomorrow's paper for you.

Well known Rangers fan hahahahaha 

I might be in a minority here but i like Worrall. Yes he has his moments but he generally reads the game quite well. 

If we can sign him for £2-4million I would do it. In a couple of seasons we’d be able to double that easily selling him back to the championship. 

3 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

I might be in a minority here but i like Worrall. Yes he has his moments but he generally reads the game quite well. 

If we can sign him for £2-4million I would do it. In a couple of seasons we’d be able to double that easily selling him back to the championship. 

M6XD.gif

4 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

:popcorn:

4 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Lol 2-4 million. More like 20 million 

12 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

This is very rare but I absolutely wholeheartedly disagree with you 

Katic is absolutely fine for Scotland and in Europe he excelled at the start of the season when we had our backs up against the wall he really shone 

Boy's only 22. We need to stick with him. Get Worrall so far to fuck

It's a subject I'm happy to have a disagreeable opinion on bro as I'm not certain myself. I was in his corner to fuck at the beginning of the season and am probably being harsh due to my frustration in the team overall.

Point taken.

30 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

I've said it before,If Worrall would remember he's not a 'footballer' and just do the defending simply,he could become a cracking CB.It's when he's too much time on the ball,he starts to mess up.The old saying fits well for Worrall, 'If in doubt punt it out' 😉

Archived