***Official Rangers vs Hearts Match thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Anybody got an adult & child next to each other? Would also free up a single seat in BF5 if needed or anybody wanted one separately. Fancy taking the boy to his first game tonight. 

(Already posted in ticket section before anybody starts, wee bit more exposure in here though)

Don't have an adult & child ticket but my dad's and my bro in law's season tickets are going spare tonight again if you want. 

don't want FV for them, just buy me a coke and a packet of crisps and i'm happy :lol:

6 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I've been banging on about my profile pic thing for donkeys man. Fuck knows how I change it. 

If someone wants to even make it blue again that would be great cheers.

Seemingly the Heart's match thread is where you can get all your admin issues sorted. 

I'm looking for a wee shooting star to fly across my name every thirty seconds if you're able to sort that out @cushynumber?

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Seemingly the Heart's match thread is where you can get all your admin issues sorted. 

I'm looking for a wee shooting star to fly across my name every thirty seconds if you're able to sort that out @cushynumber?

Just trying to strike while the iron's hot bud.

16 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Don't have an adult & child ticket but my dad's and my bro in law's season tickets are going spare tonight again if you want. 

don't want FV for them, just buy me a coke and a packet of crisps and i'm happy :lol:

At Ibrox that’s probably more than FV :lol: 

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

They leave their cars at Copeland end around 11-11.30 and go to Auchenhowie before the game. Then from there to the game in the coach.

Dunno why they dont just drive their motors to the training ground.....

so they can leave for home straight after the game.

Back on topic, feel strange about this game tonight, another physical team we the type we have generally struggled against, yet a couple of good performances this season so far against them. 

Archived