Scum attack Toby jug.

1690tamRFC

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Is it even a Rangers pub?  Low life bastards and innocent people going about their daily lives on Mother's Day caught up in it yet where are the police and with cameras everywhere in the town will Humza hunt them in the news at 6 they way our fans get targeted for a lot lot less  

Used to be a bus from there at one point mate not sure about now though. It’s alwats regarded as a Rangers pub but it caters for families and roast dinners ffs not one to be targeted for attack 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Is it even a Rangers pub?  Low life bastards and innocent people going about their daily lives on Mother's Day caught up in it yet where are the police and with cameras everywhere in the town will Humza hunt them in the news at 6 they way our fans get targeted for a lot lot less  

Its owned by Rangers fans and usually full of Bears on home matchday but not a full on Rangers Pub as such, I watched the first Aberdeen game of the season there and at full time it emptied almost. Full of just regular punters normally using it for a cheap drink in the city centre.

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Used to be a bus from there at one point mate not sure about now though. It’s alwats regarded as a Rangers pub but it caters for families and roast dinners ffs not one to be targeted for attack 

It's wee fannies on route to central to head home to whatever republican cesspit in South Ayrshire or North Lanarkshire they crawl back to. Hopefully the British Transport Police have caught up with them.

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Toby has been a Rangers pub all its days mate. Nothing on the walls etc but the clientele has always been us.

My old man when he’s back in Glasgow still makes a point of drinking in there.

Just now, theweebluenose said:

Its owned by Rangers fans and usually full of Bears on home matchday but not a full on Rangers Pub as such, I watched the first Aberdeen game of the season there and at full time it emptied almost. Full of just regular punters normally using it for a cheap drink in the city centre.

I thought as much, with cameras all around the town they should not even get out the town as they should be picked up m but plod  probably not got the balls to tackle them. .

Wel, when evidence goes missing against them what do you expect,  over to you Humza , time to earn your money as you do fuck all for it 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

I thought as much, with cameras all around the town they should not even get out the town as they should be picked up m but plod  probably not got the balls to tackle them. .

Wel, when evidence goes missing against them what do you expect,  over to you Humza , time to earn your money as you do fuck all for it 

Video evidence will go missing again no doubt.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Toby has been a Rangers pub all its days mate. Nothing on the walls etc but the clientele has always been us.

My old man when he’s back in Glasgow still makes a point of drinking in there.

I'm mor e used to,the louden or Bristol or Bridgeton , would normally not go in a pub in the town unless a chain, this is good to know giving them my business from now and the mrs works in the town and has been before for lunch and likes it, so she's gonna start getting her work colleagues etc to go during lunch as do a good steak pie according to her. 

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I'm mor e used to,the louden or Bristol or Bridgeton , would normally not go in a pub in the town unless a chain, this is good to know giving them my business from now and the mrs works in the town and has been before for lunch and likes it, so she's gonna start getting her work colleagues etc to go during lunch as do a good steak pie according to her. 

Walter Smith had something to do with it at one point too.  Not sure if he still does.

12 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Mate look at the boy and his dad that got battered after the last gage at Ibrox just down the road from that exact spot. One guy and his dad battered by 20 or so young scumbags and not a thing was done, and not one cunt identified through cctv. Quick enough to find the guy who through a seat at Pittodrie mind 

13 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

It’s always been a good pub mate, obviously I’m biased knowing that it’s Rangers oriantated but it’s a good wee pub regardless and does decent food too. 

19 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It's wee fannies on route to central to head home to whatever republican cesspit in South Ayrshire or North Lanarkshire they crawl back to. Hopefully the British Transport Police have caught up with them.

Rather they actually faced some justice and ran into some bears that kicked the living shite out of them 

27 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Republican cesspits in South Ayrshire? Where?