Scum attack Toby jug.

1690tamRFC

bad Rangers fans terrorizing poor fenians again -- no agenda with Scotlands media

It is reported that one stabbing took place in the Strathduie pub on Blackfriars Street before it spilled onto Albion Street.

One eyewitness said: "Three stabbed from what I heard. Saw one stabbed in shoulder and cut on forehead.

"Folk saying someone, young celtic fan, in bad way. Two separate stabbing incidents I mean.

"The whole thing apparently started when Rangers fans went into Strathduie (Bar) and stabbed people in the back.

"celtic fans went out to chase them and fight and there was more stabbings."

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

bad Rangers fans terrorizing poor fenians again -- no agenda with Scotlands media

It is reported that one stabbing took place in the Strathduie pub on Blackfriars Street before it spilled onto Albion Street.

One eyewitness said: "Three stabbed from what I heard. Saw one stabbed in shoulder and cut on forehead.

"Folk saying someone, young celtic fan, in bad way. Two separate stabbing incidents I mean.

"The whole thing apparently started when Rangers fans went into Strathduie (Bar) and stabbed people in the back.

"celtic fans went out to chase them and fight and there was more stabbings."

Who walks into a pub full of them and starts stabbing cunts ?  These cunts think it's a Hollywood film ffs.  Who to say they never knew them ? 

2 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It's wee fannies on route to central to head home to whatever republican cesspit in South Ayrshire or North Lanarkshire they crawl back to. Hopefully the British Transport Police have caught up with them.

Think you mean North Ayrshire (a lot of tarriers around the three towns) mate. South Ayrshire is generally pretty staunch 🇬🇧

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

A massive cover up on the way. It will all be the big bad Rangers fault. The propaganda machine will be in overdrive and if and when the truth ever comes out in being THEM, all the damage to our name will have been done.

This fucking country need cleansed of every last one of those scum pikey bastards and I don't care how it's done. 

you can see it on twitter already. its quite something to see.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Good wee pub as well. 

Straight across from a patrolled train station and Plod nowhere to be seen. 

That's what the wife said, she says always police in the central and she is in it 10 times a week at the central to and from work so she should know.