Scum attack Toby jug.

1690tamRFC

7 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

That's the risk you take with letting hospital porters do amputations.

šŸ˜‚ fair enough porters/doctor/surgeons/nurse all the same to me. Obviously they arenā€™t but thatā€™s the story Iā€™ve heardĀ 

1 minute ago, jackunion said:

šŸ˜‚ fair enough porters/doctor/surgeons/nurse all the same to me. Obviously they arenā€™t but thatā€™s the story Iā€™ve heardĀ 

Gail Porter does surgery: Live.Ā 

Ā 

Could easily be a channel 4 documentaryĀ 

38 minutes ago, jackunion said:

This will be hard to believe but Iā€™ve heard thatĀ apparently the Tim on Tim attack that resulted in slashing the guy got an infection in the leg in the hospital which is of course sad but what is even worse is the porters cut off the wrong leg šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

šŸ¤£ maniac

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

William Barclay, 27, Gemma Martin, 24, Kahl Cullen, 23, Andrew Quinn, 25, and James Quinn, 20, were charged with breach of the peace over the incident in Glasgow's Merchant City following the Old Firm clash on March 31.

I know a William Barclay but don't know if it's the same boyĀ 

The same William Barclay who got done over in Springburn not so long ago? Brother was also shot?

Gemma Martin is the step-sister of Fraggle Green, son of Jamie Daniels.

6 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

The same William Barclay who got done over in Springburn not so long ago? Brother was also shot?

Gemma Martin is the step-sister of Fraggle Green, son of Jamie Daniels.

I think it's him mate yes.

Ā 

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Them or us?Ā 

Majority of the group are them. Only the boy Cullen is a Rangers fan.

The boy who they believe actually stabbed the guy has a warrant out for his arrest but hasn't been named or caught yet.

I did actually put that they had met one of North Glasgows young team on this thread early on. Had been told it was but no mention of names at the time.

Ā 

24 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Majority of the group are them. Only the boy Cullen is a Rangers fan.

The boy who they believe actually stabbed the guy has a warrant out for his arrest but hasn't been named or caught yet.

I did actually put that they had met one of North Glasgows young team on this thread early on. Had been told it was but no mention of names at the time.

Ā ļ»æ

Is it more gangĀ related than football then?Ā 

Evening Times accurate as everĀ :lol:

ā€˜MAN has been charged following a large-scale disturbance in Merchant City.

The 27-year-old man is due to appear in court today following the rammy in Blackfriars Street on March 31, afterĀ celtic's defeat overĀ RangersĀ in the Old Firmā€™

5 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

One of those arrested today is 100% a bheast and I'll put money on the 2nd one arrested being the same.

The media spin will be most interesting after they're publicly named (on Tuesday) and allegiances known.

Looking forward to all the apologies rolling in from those who said it was Rangers fans. Yep, defo gonna happen.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyļ»æArse said:

Looking forward to all the apologies rolling in from those who said it was Rangers fans. Yep, defo gonna happen.

Just don't hold your breath

Reminds me of when that guy who started the Thai Tims got stabbed to death, was a sectarian attack from a big bad Rangers who did it...ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦...only it wasn't!

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Both now publicly named, Kyle Beard, 100% bheast (attempted murder) and Jack Docherty (3 assaults and a BoP).

Knew all this mate. Not names but they met a young team and were done in.

Nothing to do with us or the taigs in all honesty. They met a few nasty bastards and came out worseĀ 

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I called this one wrong. Got to hold my hands up.

Must admit I bought into the idea it was one of ours.

I just cannot get my head round a fight like this happening between your own when you are celebrating an old firm win.

They really are a different breed.

It's not mateĀ 

Its mad but there are dodgy bastards here and that's what it was. Nothing to do with footballĀ 

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Knew all this mate. Not names but they met a young team and were done in.

Nothing to do with us or the taigs in all honesty. They met a few nasty bastards and came out worseĀ 

Oh I know but can you imagine the media outcry had those who have been charged been one of us - cunts would be calling for points deductions and games to be played behind closed doorsĀ šŸ™„

As it is, the footballing (Rangers supporter scum) angle will be quietly dropped and come trial time it will be simply what it was - some cunt getting plunged (and losing a leg)...

Always nice to read of bheast on bheast thoughĀ ā˜ŗļø

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

Oh I know but can you imagine the media outcry had those who have been charged been one of us - cunts would be calling for points deductions and games to be played behind closed doorsĀ šŸ™„

As it is, the footballing (Rangers supporter scum) angle will be quietly dropped and come trial time it will be simply what it was - some cunt getting plunged (and losing a leg)...

Always nice to read of bheast on bheast thoughĀ ā˜ŗļø

Defo is mate but boys from drum I know (taigs) said it was them on them but not due to anything football related just horrid cunts meeting horrid cunts and going.for itĀ