Morelos MUST stay

KeyserSoze

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

A replacement 30 goal a season player is going to cost a fortune 

Morelos has never been sent off before coming to Rangers - he needs the helping hand of a sports psychologist 

He’s going to help us massively win the league next season 

he’s got to stay

You are simply wrong mate 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

A replacement 30 goal a season player is going to cost a fortune 

Morelos has never been sent off before coming to Rangers - he needs the helping hand of a sports psychologist 

He’s going to help us massively win the league next season 

he’s got to stay

He needs to switch on - but the best striker we have had for a long time and some ‘help’ very much needed and would hate to see him go

IMO EVERY number 9 should score 30 goals a season for us. There should be no excuses. The amount of chances we create, 30 should be standard. A rough average of 1 in 2 should be achievable, certainly the aim.

Morelos is incredible talent and I will be happy if he stays. If he goes though it will help us financially. If he goes we will lose a lot more than a goalscorer however, we should be able to find someone capable of scoring goals in Scotland.

The only reason I think he has to stay is I think he’s potentially a £20m striker.

But right now? Questionable big game form, questionable big game temperament have hamstrung his value.

If we get 30 plus goals next season, better temperament goals against the mhanks and goals on a euro run he will go for the money he’s worth.

we ain’t going to get nearly enough for him this summer

Honestly expected to open that and see it was written by a taig 

Morelos shouldn't play another game for us & we should be looking to get him sold to the first reasonable bidder as soon as the window is opened

Guy has gotten everything from the fans and couldn't give a fuck about us or the club 

1 minute ago, left winger said:

If he goes we might play a different system where two centre forwards each score over 20. Much as I like and rate Morelos, I think I’d rather have that.

Agreed. Sick of how we set up and play to revolve around him. 

His time is coming to an end and we move on.

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Honestly expected to open that and see it was written by a taig 

Morelos shouldn't play another game for us & we should be looking to get him sold to the first reasonable bidder as soon as the window is opened

Guy has gotten everything from the fans and couldn't give a fuck about us or the club 

Hope Billy Davies buys him.