Morelos MUST stay

KeyserSoze

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We're absolutely fucked when our own fans are peddling this fucking infuriating narrative.

Winding up is having a word in his ear saying he's shite..

..it's not fucking raking his calf with your studs, standing on his foot, pushing him, tripping him, karate kicking him in the fucking head or getting him in a cunting Brazilian Jiu Jitsu choke.

All of the above just accepted as a wee wind up by every cunt on a panel and pushed by every cunt with a column.

👍

44 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

A replacement 30 goal a season player is going to cost a fortune 

Morelos has never been sent off before coming to Rangers - he needs the helping hand of a sports psychologist 

He’s going to help us massively win the league next season 

he’s got to stay

Unfortunately his value dropped drastically today but he will still leave. I got slated on here 2 months ago for saying we would get about 8m for him. I fear I will be proved correct. 

40 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

A replacement 30 goal a season player is going to cost a fortune 

Morelos has never been sent off before coming to Rangers - he needs the helping hand of a sports psychologist 

He’s going to help us massively win the league next season 

he’s got to stay

Agree. 

Out of the sending offs this season, today's and the two yellows vs the sheep at Ibrox were warranted. 

He's targeted by everyone in the country, to the point journalists can compare him to a chimp. 

Goes down against Aberdeen with an arm around his neck, gets slated on here for 'diving'. 

If most of the people on here got their way last season he would have been away last season, and we'd be sitting in 5th with Cummings leading the line. 

I like how it's suddenly alright for footballers to go out and actively wind up opposition players in order to get them sent off. 

Pundits will sit and say it's perfectly fine to "wind him up", which basically means kick him off the park and if he reacts it's job done. 

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Sorry m8, I respect you as a poster....for me you can't continually show disregard for your team mates, manager,fans but overall the fucking CLUB...we are an institution and regardless of our struggles he is not fit to wear the jersey....a lot of Rangers greats will be turning in their graves today 

I’m trying to say that with proper help he could come good. Surely we have a duty to at least try?

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

He’s had help, support, advice - not taken one bit of notice.  We should cash in asap.

Nothing but support from his fans, team mates and gaffer and he continually lets all 3 down like this 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I like how it's suddenly alright for footballers to go out and actively wind up opposition players in order to get them sent off. 

Pundits will sit and say it's perfectly fine to "wind him up", which basically means kick him off the park and if he reacts it's job done. 

Correct. 

It’s fucking cheating basically, but it’s becoming the norm which refs now also seem to accept as part of the game. 

22 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He’s had more than enough chances and doesn’t learn from any of it. 

We've all heard the carefully-worded interviews with Gerrard after he's lost it again, watched teammates having to chase him round the pitch to keep him calm...having to constantly babysit a player who refuses to understand is just a waste of energy and focus we can do without.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's fucking mental. The language used by every cunt with a laptop on Brown's involvement, "taking the bait from Brown" - Tom English being one but you could quote a dozen others, is just unbelievable. So it's alright to just bait and goad your opponents is it aye? Fuck off you shower of cunts.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's fucking mental. The language used by every cunt with a laptop on Brown's involvement, "taking the bait from Brown" - Tom English being one but you could quote a dozen others, is just unbelievable. So it's alright to just bait and goad your opponents is it aye? Fuck off you shower of cunts.

Surely if you trip someone off the ball it’s a foul and a booking? 

Is it now got to be a backhander?

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

I hope in the next game we get Arfield and Jack to niggle that McGregor from the first whistle to try and get him to react. 

Be interesting to see how that gets spun. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Of course it fucking is, yet the linesman has magically seen Morelos' "elbow" but misses the trip. Or the deliberate trip is just allowed or what?

It's a fucking joke, not one cunt between the two biased bastards commentating or the three in the studio said anything about the fact that Brown antagonised the whole situation and shouldn't have tripped him.

It doesn't excuse Morelos because he should have learned two or three incidents ago never mind by now to not react but to just pass Brown's involvement off as a clever bit of 'gamesmanship' is ridiculous.

Sorry but heard all this pish with boyd. Best striker in scotland etc etc. He is no fucking use to us if he cannot be relied on to stay on the fucking pitch.. it is no surprise we played better when he went off.

The world never imploded when boyd left. It wont do with this guy either. 

10 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It is actually ok . Aye. Naive to think otherwise. 

1 minute ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Sorry but heard all this pish with boyd. Best striker in scotland etc etc. He is no fucking use to us if he cannot be relied on to stay on the fucking pitch.. it is no surprise we played better when he went off.

The world never imploded when boyd left. It wont do with this guy either. 

Took us 7 or 8 years to get us a 30+ goals striker. 

Whats the chances we wheel one in next season?