Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ricksen_da_best

Morelos breaks European Record

Recommended Posts


2 hours ago, gogzy said:

tbf though, he should have been off in the old firm game where he kicked brown in the nuts.

Gogzy

Totally disagree with this mate

After 4mins. Brown. Came from behind him so it was careless but no red card

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eejay the dj said:

Gogzy

Totally disagree with this mate

After 4mins. Brown. Came from behind him so it was careless but no red card

He had a good few digs that day mate.  IIRC there were at least two flashpoints where he could have seen red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

He had a good few digs that day mate.  IIRC there were at least two flashpoints where he could have seen red.

If it's just flaspoints then surely Lego would be red carded every week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

If it's just flaspoints then surely Lego would be red carded every week 

He probably should be tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, gogzy said:

It actually highlights a point.  We all laughed and lauded him for kicking brown in the nuts, and we are all laughing at Kent and Halliday having digs at brown because they didn't get caught and sent off. ( well Halliday go a red after the game, but it didn't cost us at the time)

So him reacting seems fine if he doesn't get caught, but he is an idiotic liability when he does? ( not a question aimed specifically at you)

I don't see his reaction as any worse than Kents, but I don't see calls for Kents head today, because he wasn't caught.

It's silly to react to opposition players, but also very hard not to react too.

 

Probably because for Kent it's a 1 time rush of blood to the head mistake so people are willing too give him the benefit of the doubt , it's not a mistake anymore with morelos it's just how he reacts to everything 

Smile likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mesmer said:

How much do we think his disciplinary record will or could affect his selling price?

Another couple sending offs and we will be lucky to get our money back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Weird_Beard said:

He wasn't getting booted fuck out of yesterday.

No he had some inbred cunt's studs down his ankle, not once but twice in the same incident, just like broadfoot did two weeks ago. 

He gets no protection from referees and stupidly reacts, but you would complain if he fell down feigning injury, just like Brown did. 

He is fucked either way you look at it. 

Travelrug and BridgeIsBlue like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, gogzy said:

He had a good few digs that day mate.  IIRC there were at least two flashpoints where he could have seen red.

He did look at one point like he was trying to get sent off in that game, he's let himself and his team down yesterday after a great season in terms of goals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gogzy said:

It actually highlights a point.  We all laughed and lauded him for kicking brown in the nuts, and we are all laughing at Kent and Halliday having digs at brown because they didn't get caught and sent off. ( well Halliday go a red after the game, but it didn't cost us at the time)

So him reacting seems fine if he doesn't get caught, but he is an idiotic liability when he does? ( not a question aimed specifically at you)

I don't see his reaction as any worse than Kents, but I don't see calls for Kents head today, because he wasn't caught.

It's silly to react to opposition players, but also very hard not to react too.

 

As I said on another thread, if he was a cowardly cheating bastard like broon, he goes down like a sack of spuds, writhing in faux agony and the assailant is carded, instead of him lashing out and getting carded.

It's natural instinct in him. He hasn't learned the art of the con very well and in this midden it's needed to balance the books, so to speak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Naw he just had studs down his Achilles again.

Have you ever played a right tough game of football in your life?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Weird_Beard said:

Have you ever played a right tough game of football in your life?

You mean where the opposition are playing hard but fair and in the course of actually trying to win the ball or where the opposition are standing on your ankle while the ball is 40 yards away in full view of the official on the touchline 10 yards away?

Have you ever had an ankle injury? Do you know how easy it is to get to such in injury? So easy just getting stood on with little or no force can see you on the treatment table for 3 months.

If the ref or assistants refs stamp it out early doors there's no reaction.

See if I gave you abuse on here in breach of the rules and done it continuously in full view of moderators, I'm never reprimanded and eventually you fire back and are immediately binned from the forum, is that fair? 

I find it slightly sad that a horrible fenian bastard like Darren O'dea can see and tell the truth about how unfairly Morelos gets treated by match officials but I have to spend the aftermath of matches arguing about it with other Rangers supporters.

Blumhoilann and RFC Eagle like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

You mean where the opposition are playing hard but fairly and in the course of actually trying to win the ball or where the opposition are standing on your ankle while the ball is 40 yards away in full view of the official on the touchline 10 yards away?

One and one off the ball battles is and always will be a party f the game. If someone flicks at your heals, pinches your side, tugs your hair off the ball, you don't swing an arm, you do the same back and try to be even cuter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Weird_Beard said:

One and one off the ball battles is and always will be a party f the game. If someone flicks at your heals, pinches your side, tugs your hair off the ball, you don't swing an arm, you do the same back and try to be even cuter. 

Neither Broadfoot or Brown "flicked" at his heels.

And yet there has been occasions where Morelos has been cute off the ball and suddenly match officials regain their eye sight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Getstiffed said:

Neither Broadfoot or Brown "flicked" at his heels.

Neither booted him all over the park either and that's the point I'm making.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Weird_Beard said:

Neither booted him all over the park either and that's the point I'm making.

No he just got an oppositions players studs down the back of his ankle again.

What a pansy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

As I said on another thread, if he was a cowardly cheating bastard like broon, he goes down like a sack of spuds, writhing in faux agony and the assailant is carded, instead of him lashing out and getting carded.

It's natural instinct in him. He hasn't learned the art of the con very well and in this midden it's needed to balance the books, so to speak.

I have watched the video a few times and why Mo did not just go down when he found the wankers studs on his heel I cannot understand, while the ref was ahead of them and would not see it, the linesman may have seen something and maybe got Brown a yellow. It would not have been against Mo that is for sure.

When you see it, Mo all of a sudden decides to stop and swing his arm behind him and opened himself up for 'IF seen' a red card. I was bloody angry yesterday and could not believe he had been so stupid, we all know Brown is a cunt of the highest order and was doing what Mo should have expected but still could not have the common sense not to react. Fucking madness. 

Cedrick likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think most of agree he needs to get wiser, go down instead of lash out. However the last time he 'went down' when kicked by mckenna he got slated on here. 

So what does he do, I don't want him to accept it. I als want my manager and my club to come out and protect our best asset. It is a joke this has been allowed to happen week after week. At least then you might draw attention to the on field treatment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The new striker we sign if he even looks like being any good. 

Or Jack is sitting thinking fuck with no Mo it’s back to me again. 

Wouldn’t be the worst thing him staying away from the team after his recent form and shambolic performance yesterday tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

I think most of agree he needs to get wiser, go down instead of lash out. However the last time he 'went down' when kicked by mckenna he got slated on here. 

So what does he do, I don't want him to accept it. I als want my manager and my club to come out and protect our best asset. It is a joke this has been allowed to happen week after week. At least then you might draw attention to the on field treatment. 

Agreed 👍

Unfortunately I think the PR is irrevocable now 

dummiesoot likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...