Morelos 4 match ban

14 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Well let's see if it gets reported. 

I'm not holding my breath him getting any kind of punishment 

It won't, which is the whole point, the mechanism is available, the club refuse to use it in our players defence, or pursuit of those who assault our players.

1 hour ago, Mesmer said:

That's true, but regardless  interested parties will look at the quality of the teams he's played against and that will impact their offer.

We can tell ourselves that Aberdeen, Hearts, Killie etc are quality opponents, and maybe they are on a good day,  but compared to other leagues the quality of opponent just isn't there. He can score as often as he likes against Auchenshuggle Wednesday, but it isn't going to impress that many people is it?

He can be a good player,  but I don't think the case has been made to call him a great player. And the red cards don't help either. 

You have got to be a taig ya bellend. 

Our players and us and even our manager are getting wound up by scott brown, and we all need to learn.  I now refuse to be wound up by him.

It's like a bullfighter goading a bull with a red cape. The bull attacks the red cape but it's the effing swords behind it that does the damage..

We need to stop focussing on scott brown he is a dirty sneaky bassa who never really contributes in a football sense and  we need to stop highlighting him.  

Man enough to admit that he was wrong which I admire, seen a different side to Alfredo recently which is encouraging. 

He must now back this apology up with actions and show us that he cares and wants to change. 

17 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Empty words really. Why was yesterday red different to the one before it that will make him do everything in his power? Why did he not do everything in his power yesterday?

I'd get rid. Simples

He doesn’t apologise he’s a selfish chimp according to most, he does apologise it’s empty words. The boy can’t win. 

Our support are a joke  

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

He doesn’t apologise he’s a selfish chimp according to most, he does apologise it’s empty words. The boy can’t win. 

Our support are a joke  

We wouldn't be in a position to criticise how had he not been so fucking stupid. 

I think it's the total opposite, our fans have gave him more than enough leeway.

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

All part of the game Lego can do what he likes. 

Even some of our own fans have bought into it yesterday.

Someone posting he did nothing wrong by tripping Morelos. So he can just run up behind any cunt and trip them as he sees fit? 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Thanks for the apology Mo, now back it up or even I will lose faith. 

Either don’t react or get better at beating them at their own game. 

i wonder how the country would react if Morelos starts to rub studs down players Achilles, fly kicks, goading them, its seems to be ok now, its fair game if he keeps it on the fly. youre allowed to do this if youre not caught it seems.  

3 hours ago, Lerry1971 said:

Yet the chief instigator walks free unblemished. Its fuckin disgusting. 

Mate tells me the English MSM see the truth of how Morelos is being treated although they don't excuse his reaction yesterday. Vinny Jones had good advice for Morelos,basically don't react and break the clown later on in the game🤣

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

If a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound? We actually do make statements but they go unheard or we get fined.

If we are getting fined and the tarriers are not (it has happened at least once this season) then we need either to be making the same kind of statement as they do and if we get done then shout out loudly what has happened and not let up about one rule for them and one for us.

I also know that sometimes we try putting out statements from C1872 but that is no use, it has to come form the board before it will get any publicity and taken seriously. It is so frustrating when you see 'them' standing up for 'themselves' even after the smallest of things but we just sit back and say nothing. 

12 minutes ago, insider said:

Our players and us and even our manager are getting wound up by scott brown, and we all need to learn.  I now refuse to be wound up by him.

It's like a bullfighter goading a bull with a red cape. The bull attacks the red cape but it's the effing swords behind it that does the damage..

We need to stop focussing on scott brown he is a dirty sneaky bassa who never really contributes in a football sense and  we need to stop highlighting him.  

When that scumbag gets what he's due punishment wise then and only then can he be ignored. He as much as Mo cost us yesterday but he walks free,something not right about that.

11 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

i wonder how the country would react if Morelos starts to rub studs down players Achilles, fly kicks, goading them, its seems to be ok now, its fair game if he keeps it on the fly. youre allowed to do this if youre not caught it seems.  

He would get hounded by his own support long before the taigs have anything to say. 

They must be laughing like fuck as we tear our own apart for them. 

12 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Even some of our own fans have bought into it yesterday.

Someone posting he did nothing wrong by tripping Morelos. So he can just run up behind any cunt and trip them as he sees fit? 

The amount of Bears that have fallen for the narrative is actully really worrying, the new modern Non Dom school System must be dumbing down these days to let the Bigot Factory’s catch up. 

13 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

He wasn't all at fault for us losing yesterday, just like if we don't qualify for Europe and finish 2nd won't be his fault, it will be down to the players on the park not performing and putting the ball in the net. 

Valid point,when Mo got the red we were under the cosh but in the 2nd half we became dominant and should have scored a couple more regardless of Mo being off😉

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He would get hounded by his own support long before the taigs have anything to say. 

They must be laughing like fuck as we tear our own apart for them. 

He has to learn not to react, be smarter ffs, its simple, the media are saying its part of the game. Morelos should start doing it now, its accepted in the spl now. 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Gerrard can't put a gun to his head. If you think Gerrard hasn't had words you'd be a mile off. The guy is now totally frustrated with him. He isn't a kid. He knows what is right and wrong. It's called taking responsibility for your own actions.

Mo makes his choices on the field of play. What he does is instinctive. However, if he was a cowardly cheating bastard like broon, he could have went down like a sacks of spuds every time, writhing in faux agony instead of hitting out and got every instigator sent off. Well apart from untouchable broon.

A question then comes into play as to whether the way Morelos is as a player makes him unmanageable at Rangers.   If, after his time here and the experience of being coached by Gerrard, he continues to be a serial red-card liability (which is the case as yesterday proved yet again) then its clear that nothing Gerrard, the coaching team, the DoF, and fellow players are doing to set him straight is working.   He's become unmanageable - at least within the management skills and capabilities of Gerrard and in the context of football goldfish bowl attention in Scotland.

He's become an even bigger target for teams to try to wind him up.  He's become an even bigger target for media criticism.   He's become even more likely to be refereed differently.   All he is doing is making it worse for the Club as Gerrard has to constantly change thing around to cope with the number of times the player is suspended, and to make sure that in training there is good emphasis on 10 v11 as that scenario happens in far too many games.   

We don't win leagues and cups with that sort of disciplinary liability hovering over every game where we don't know if we can rely on Morelos to behave himself.   For Gerrard there is the paradox of Morelos goal scoring ability vs Morelos indiscipline.   The goals have won us nothing this season.   The indiscipline may be a factor in causing us to win nothing this season. 

I'd be surprised if he is a Rangers player next season.  I'd also be surprised if he plays only part of one more game for us - the final game at Ibrox.    

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The amount of Bears that have fallen for the narrative is actully really worrying, the new modern Non Dom school System must be dumbing down these days to let the Bigot Factory’s catch up. 

Why do you feel deflecting on other bears on here away from Morelos is working, it's clearly not.