Deadline 3pm today.

backup

Can one club cite a player from another club?  Thought that was a rugger thing and that it was all in the hands of the CO.

No way we should let this go, if Halliday got a 2nd yellow why not Brown.... Bain was heavily involved in the 'stramash' at the end as was that cunt Lustig.

Club need to back the manager and demand SFa action 

2 hours ago, backup said:

The club has until 3pm today to cite broon and bain to the compliance officer for assaults on Alfie and Halliday, only SG from the club has highlighted broon's conduct, we have silence from the board the SLO and major fans shareholders 1872.

All the while kennedy of celtic is commenting on how Kent will likely get a 3 game ban in the press, will no one from Ibrox defend us at all, on anything ?  

Kennedy did more than that, he actually praised his team and in particular browns behaviour! Apparently browns behaviour was “first class” and he “conducted himself very well”. Says everything about the standards at that scummy club.

As for expecting our club to actually stand up for our fans and players, and take a stand against celtics behaviour, don’t be ridiculous! It will be dignified silence and letting them get away with whatever the fuck they want to ad walk all over us as usual, while they stick the boot into us as much as possible. Some things never change!

Dont know what to think of it to be honest. I don’t get the impression they will be looking forward to their game at Ibrox in any situation. We injured two of their ‘best players’ and rattled the rest. Brown getting that punch from Kent will last and will do a lot more to his so called hard man act.  Much more so than his kick in the balls at Christmas

We need to put what happened down to bad luck and push on with the game at Ibrox in mind. The scrap at the end pleased me so much as they know they are in for a war which I honestly believe they are not prepared for. 

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

I thought anybody could report an incident to the compliance officer?

42 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

So did I tbh 

Try it, I did, see how far you get.

An auto email acknowledgement is the only communication you'll receive back no matter how often you attempt to follow it up. The procedure is a closed shop set up not to receive suggestions from out with their desired providers, ie the media.

There's no specific public email address for compliance issues. The CO doesn't publicly provide her own email address. The perceived email of the CO (her name followed by the typical SFA add on) receives no response. Phone them and you're provided with the general email address below which receives only the auto acknowledgment I mentioned.  As I say, closed shop. Give it a try...

Contact Us

The Scottish Football Association
Hampden Park 
Glasgow 
G42 9AY

Tel: +44 (0)141 616 6000
Fax: +44 (0)141 616 6001

Email: info@scottishfa.co.uk 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Try it, I did, see how far you get.

An auto email acknowledgement is the only communication you'll receive back no matter how often you attempt to follow it up. The procedure is a closed shop set up not to receive suggestions from out with their desired providers, ie the media.

There's no specific public email address for compliance issues. The CO doesn't publicly provide her own email address. The perceived email of the CO (her name followed by the typical SFA add on) receives no response. Phone them and you're provided with the general email address below which receives only the auto acknowledgment I mentioned.  As I say, closed shop. Give it a try...

Contact Us

The Scottish Football Association
Hampden Park 
Glasgow 
G42 9AY

Tel: +44 (0)141 616 6000
Fax: +44 (0)141 616 6001

Email: info@scottishfa.co.uk 

Shambles. Tbh it’s daft saying that anyone can report something anyway, it just opens it up to abuse and time wasting - but that applies to the media too.

The club affected should have a limited period of time to raise a concern and that’s it.

6 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Shambles. Tbh it’s daft saying that anyone can report something anyway, it just opens it up to abuse and time wasting - but that applies to the media too.

The club affected should have a limited period of time to raise a concern and that’s it.

As backup rightly says the whole thing is shrouded in secrecy / ambiguity.

Nothing in print says it's only red card offences yet this is what is commonly stated by the MSM and is current practice. Anyone can allegedly report an issue, but hard when no letterbox on the brick wall. Everything done behind closed doors and anonymously with ex ref panels demonstrates zero transparency.

It's more sham than shambles.

3 hours ago, backup said:

Can the Compliance Officer take retrospective action for on-field incidents?

The Compliance Officer can only raise a Fast Track Notice of Complaint and take retrospective action when an on field incident, or an exceptional part of an on field incident, has been unseen by the match officials.

I believe that the word unseen is the loophole the sfa has missed, if the ref has missed broon raking Alfie and bain hooking Halliday, both are actionable.

On the other hand if the ref/linesman was to confirm both incidents as seen and no action was deemed neccessary, that would be an absolute sensation, the club must take down the white flag and raise The Flag of the Union and fight thes blatant injustices all the way.

As an aside will the sfa censure broon for incitement  for ignoring the police instructions given, doubt it, and for the simple reason that our board refuses to seek justice or even parity on these issues.

All I do know is that before murray back in the day, The Rangers board would have roared and the sfa would have shat it, channged days indeed.

10 minutes ago, backup said:

I believe that the word unseen is the loophole the sfa has missed, if the ref has missed broon raking Alfie and bain hooking Halliday, both are actionable.

On the other hand if the ref/linesman was to confirm both incidents as seen and no action was deemed neccessary, that would be an absolute sensation, the club must take down the white flag and raise The Flag of the Union and fight thes blatant injustices all the way.

As an aside will the sfa censure broon for incitement  for ignoring the police instructions given, doubt it, and for the simple reason that our board refuses to seek justice or even parity on these issues.

All I do know is that before murray back in the day, The Rangers board would have roared and the sfa would have shat it, channged days indeed.

As the league is as good as won now . I think the comp officer WILL take action against Brown , to be seen as an unbiased neutral for next season .

Maybe that is why the scum went on the defensive with him yesterday .

Marks my words . Some scum player will be punished soon as they have never been sighted and it's looking too obvious now .

Well making sure it doesn't hurt them too much obviously

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

As the league is as good as won now . I think the comp officer WILL take action against Brown , to be seen as an unbiased neutral for next season .

Marks my words . Some scum player will be punished soon as they have never been sighted and it's looking too obvious now .

Well making sure it doesn't hurt them too much

Police have spoken to prosecutors about Scott Brown's behaviour during Old Firm game.

It comes as the celtic captain was accused of deliberately 'goading' rival Rangers players at the game at Parkhead on Sunday.

He faced widespread criticism following the incident, including from Steven Gerrard who said he 'would've gone' for the player.

However, a spokeswoman for Police Scotland said chiefs were content with the incident.

John Hartson: The Rangers players need to own their actions - Scott Brown did nothing wrong

She added: "After consulting with the Crown Office and reviewing the circumstances, Police Scotland is content that the actions of players at the celtic v Rangers SPFL match on Sunday March 31 2019 were in the wider context of a sporting event.

4 minutes ago, backup said:

Police have spoken to prosecutors about Scott Brown's behaviour during Old Firm game.

It comes as the celtic captain was accused of deliberately 'goading' rival Rangers players at the game at Parkhead on Sunday.

He faced widespread criticism following the incident, including from Steven Gerrard who said he 'would've gone' for the player.

However, a spokeswoman for Police Scotland said chiefs were content with the incident.

John Hartson: The Rangers players need to own their actions - Scott Brown did nothing wrong

She added: "After consulting with the Crown Office and reviewing the circumstances, Police Scotland is content that the actions of players at the celtic v Rangers SPFL match on Sunday March 31 2019 were in the wider context of a sporting event.

The gestapo and PF  in this Country are rhancid  double standard scum bags

My earlier post still applies . Some mutant will be sighted soon and be punished for a meaningless fixture . While the bheastly club will be all up in arms about it

Just now, backup said:

Which is fine in the context of not wanting Police involved in footballing matters which I don't. 

But where our fans are penned in, unable to leave, and are then goaded and provoked contrary to Police guidance provided to players and clubs, then the provocateur should face the wrath of the SFA plus everyone not wanting to see carnage. 

Otherwise why follow the guidelines which are meant to minimise risk of incidents at games, its hollow words.

32 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Well making sure it doesn't hurt them too much obviously

I agree that there will be something done to attempt to show parity .

But knowing the shambles of the Scottish Fenians Association .They are more likely to let Kent off