Deadline 3pm today.

backup

I caught the start of Super Scoreboard last night and Derek Johnstone said he knew what Brown said to Kent. He more or less said it was worthy of Kent lamping him. Annoyingly, he refused to divulge what the prick said. Anyone know what he said or fancy speculating/making it up?

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

reason .nobody has the balls to call him out on his holding the face bollocks .

exact same thing when TLB got hit with the coin in the chest at tynecastle. 

And these pricks in MSM  have the brass neck to sit back and say .why is it the media's fault .

Time is surely coming to an end with this shite .the other clubs can't sit back either and watch this blatant corruption 

Unfortunately the other clubs hate us as much if not more than they hate them, and tend to lump us both together as the Old Firm, rather than taking celtic in isolation. I

They are fanning the flames with all this, and nothing is being done about it.

11 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Unfortunately the other clubs hate us as much if not more than they hate them, and tend to lump us both together as the Old Firm, rather than taking celtic in isolation. I

They are fanning the flames with all this, and nothing is being done about it.

It's a taig lovefest. TLB was involved in Edinburgh at the time .Reckon sturgeons anti Irish Catholic investigation also stopped anybody call him out in his play acting at tynecastle .

Seems they have all bases covered .

First plan of attack can only be get these SNP bigots voted out .tactical voting .Then before the tarriers defect back to Labour get as many of them out of power within football .

2 hours ago, backup said:

Nothing changes....because some one or something has a hold over our board, can there be any other explanation, and tlb rants about conspiracy against broon still !

Or a blatant red card offence he was given only a yellow for, so ref saw it, before Broadfoot then got a straight red for a tackle on him. Brown who should have been off the park scored winner this game too.

2 hours ago, don logan said:

I caught the start of Super Scoreboard last night and Derek Johnstone said he knew what Brown said to Kent. He more or less said it was worthy of Kent lamping him. Annoyingly, he refused to divulge what the prick said. Anyone know what he said or fancy speculating/making it up?

Genuinely don’t get why he would come out and say that and then not even try and indicate what he said. Fucking idiot. 

Big DJ was likely backing Kent up by insinuating whatever the wretch broon said was worthy of a right hook, one thing for sure DJ would have buried the scrote where he stood back in the day.

Whither factual or not I don't know but have heard that the words English bastard were used in the exchange.

Lennon said just before the Livinston game ( yes, repeat offenders don't let it go ) that Brown was fist pumping his own fans. Now I were specs these days but I'm pretty sure it was a GIRUY directed to our fans. Lennon, Brown and I will throw in Griffiths are a complete embarrasment to their own club.

29 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Lennon said just before the Livinston game ( yes, repeat offenders don't let it go ) that Brown was fist pumping his own fans. Now I were specs these days but I'm pretty sure it was a GIRUY directed to our fans. Lennon, Brown and I will throw in Griffiths are a complete embarrasment to their own club.

Lying comes naturally to them

11 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Or a blatant red card offence he was given only a yellow for, so ref saw it, before Broadfoot then got a straight red for a tackle on him. Brown who should have been off the park scored winner this game too.

FFS. That's a red every single day of the week for any other player bar him. Surely to fck the compliance officer must upgrade that to a red. She set the precedence when she upgraded that hibs players to a red not that long ago. 

21 hours ago, backup said:

Big DJ was likely backing Kent up by insinuating whatever the wretch broon said was worthy of a right hook, one thing for sure DJ would have buried the scrote where he stood back in the day.

Whither factual or not I don't know but have heard that the words English bastard were used in the exchange.

I am very surprised four lads has not let everyone know what Brown said to Kent, you know some one 'not connected with the ckub' 

21 hours ago, backup said:

Whither factual or not I don't know but have heard that the words English bastard were used in the 

Racism .from a tarrier .you must be mistaken .surely 

12 hours ago, jintybear said:

FFS. That's a red every single day of the week for any other player bar him. Surely to fck the compliance officer must upgrade that to a red. She set the precedence when she upgraded that hibs players to a red not that long ago. 

Of course it is Jinty.

Incidents like this demonstrate how life is made easier for the scum on the park when they are wrongly allowed to retain all their players on the park. As I said, he then scored the winner in that particular match. For it not to be retrospectively reviewed followed by a suspension only compounds the injustice in their favour.

The usual blowhards say all we have to do is just beat them on the park. Parity and fairness would go a long way to this being achieved.

Comparisons between Rangers and scum ccompliance notice and fair play stats show which club has had most to over come, and which hasn't. Incidents like the 2 above show what the scum get away with.  Simple incompetence it ain't.

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Of course it is Jinty.

Incidents like this demonstrate how life is made easier for the scum on the park when they are wrongly allowed to retain all their players on the park. As I said, he then scored the winner in that particular match. For it not to be retrospectively reviewed followed by a suspension only compounds the injustice in their favour.

The usual blowhards say all we have to do is just beat them on the park. Parity and fairness would go a long way to this being achieved.

Comparisons between Rangers and scum ccompliance notice and fair play stats show which club has had most to over come, and which hasn't. Incidents like the 2 above show what the scum get away with.  Simple incompetence it ain't.

we do have to beat them on the park .

but that job is much more difficult with one hand tied behind your back .

Not only does he get away with things like this it just adds to his fake reputation. 

Iv thought a few times over the last week what the reaction would have been if the Morelos incident was reversed and he was the one drawing the reaction from Brown .

Nothing other than durty bastard Morelos and a yellow at worst for both