Deadline 3pm today.

backup

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

Scott Brown will get a token ban which will mean nothing just to show they are trying to be fair-minded.

broons actions are not under scrutiny from anyone, except we fans.

as above no one in authority is interested....compare that to Halliday getting a red for a raised celebratory fist or Candeias getting a red for blowing a kiss !  

celtic aren't slow at bringing matters to public notice, pity we are unwilling to match them in that department...

celtic said: "celtic Football Club is surprised that there will be no disciplinary action taken by the Scottish FA regarding the incidents during the match on December 29, which have been widely addressed in the media.

"It is reported that no action was taken because the match referee saw all of the incidents in question.

"Given that the referee took no action at the time, this tends to suggest that such conduct, which in one instance led to a celtic player, Anthony Ralston, being injured, is acceptable in Scottish football. That cannot be right.

24 minutes ago, Smile said:

Scott Brown will get a token ban which will mean nothing just to show they are trying to be fair-minded.

A ban for whit? Being classless? Boo hoo. 

All this is akin to “a big boy done it and ran away” 

sick o hearing about Scott brown tbh. 

We need to look at ourselves first and foremost.

Morelos is a fudd.

We have lost 3 goals to them from our possession.

We have made individual mistakes.

The defending even after Tav gave the ball away was utter pish. 

If we sort out our own shortcomings Scott Brown will be an irrelevance. He is and they are shite. 

41 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I agree that there will be something done to attempt to show parity .

But knowing the shambles of the Scottish Fenians Association .They are more likely to let Kent off 

yeah that is an option mate . Just to have the bheasts say it's just another masonic conspiracy

2 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

A ban for whit? Being classless? Boo hoo. 

All this is akin to “a big boy done it and ran away” 

sick o hearing about Scott brown tbh. 

We need to look at ourselves first and foremost.

Morelos is a fudd.

We have lost 3 goals to them from our possession.

We have made individual mistakes.

The defending even after Tav gave the ball away was utter pish. 

If we sort out our own shortcomings Scott Brown will be an irrelevance. He is and they are shite. 

No one mentioned he is not, Morelos is an idiot and our current defenders are not good enough but the SPFL will try to give Brown a token ban to appear even-handed.

2 minutes ago, backup said:

celtic aren't slow at bringing matters to public notice, pity we are unwilling to match them in that department...

celtic said: "celtic Football Club is surprised that there will be no disciplinary action taken by the Scottish FA regarding the incidents during the match on December 29, which have been widely addressed in the media.

"It is reported that no action was taken because the match referee saw all of the incidents in question.

"Given that the referee took no action at the time, this tends to suggest that such conduct, which in one instance led to a celtic player, Anthony Ralston, being injured, is acceptable in Scottish football. That cannot be right.

Honestly mate who cares really.  Don’t get yourself all rubbed up cos of them. 

Can’t you see it’s just jobbies 

5 minutes ago, backup said:

You want us to complain they haven't take any action when they still have time to cite players?

I guess this was a different Stewart Robertson of a different Rangers FC in this: https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/qa-stewart-robertson/

1 minute ago, Smile said:

No one mentioned he is not, Morelos is an idiot and our current defenders are not good enough but the SPFL will try to give Brown a token ban to appear even-handed.

I just don’t see what he gets a ban for? The wee niggle at Alfie’s ankles? Doing the Broonie in the vicinity of our fans? Hiding the ball from Kent? 

Hes done nothing really ban-worthy in this recent game. They might pick one of his future indiscretions and make a meal of that but nothing from Sunday will be considered and I happen to agree that it shouldn’t. 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Honestly mate who cares really.  Don’t get yourself all rubbed up cos of them. 

Can’t you see it’s just jobbies 

He is right though Soze . I don't think any supporter is being rubbed up as you put it . It's been going on for years now so we are all used to it .

It's our club that makes me angry

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They can. Whether the SFA choose to review them is something different but anyone can report any incident.

How? What's the procedure? How do you know its been received, acknowledged, put to the relevant department, even if then not acted upon? I get that we can send an email to the SFA, but that doesn't equate to having a complaint submitted to the CO.

I'm 100% genuine here. If you don't want to simply send an email to a generic box, but do specifically want to raise a Compliance type issue, how do you do this and receive proof it's done?

3 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I just don’t see what he gets a ban for? The wee niggle at Alfie’s ankles? Doing the Broonie in the vicinity of our fans? Hiding the ball from Kent? 

Hes done nothing really ban-worthy in this recent game. They might pick one of his future indiscretions and make a meal of that but nothing from Sunday will be considered and I happen to agree that it shouldn’t. 

We disagree fair enough.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How? What's the procedure? How do you know its been received, acknowledged, put to the relevant department, even if then nit acted upon? I get that we can send an email to the SFA, but that doesn't equate to having a complaint submitted to the CO.

I'm 100% genuine here. If you don't want to simply send an email to a generic box, but do specifically want to raise a Compliance type issue, how do you do this and receive proof it's done?

That's about the size of it. It's essentially the same process for clubs - although afaik they have direct contact details. The reason it's not freely available is because it will simply be abused by supporters reporting every tiny thing and backing the process up.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not nearly enough mate

So what is it you want them to do? Just because every complaint made isn't in the public domain, it doesn't mean they aren't being made. Not everything needs to go through the papers and media

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Really? This is what we have become - wee clipes? Broon was pathetic - but we rose to the bait, there is only one way to get revenge and that is to beat them, win the league. This going around a weeping and wailing cause we got bullied and suckered is pathetic.

And we wonder why we get stepped on by every cunt in Scotland. 

You get bullied you hit back ya stupid republican fuckwit, do you expect them to stop if we just say fuck all, will they get bored kicking us, hitting us, manhandling us all off the ball. Being held to a different standard week in week out by the Refs, our players citied at the drop of a hat while other teams especially one get allowed to run riot. 

Its snowflake pricks like you that has lead to a bullying culture in all aspects of today’s society, oh just turn the other the cheek, rise above above it, be the better person. 

Cunts like you are the enemy within. 

Just now, The Dude said:

That's about the size of it. It's essentially the same process for clubs - although afaik they have direct contact details. The reason it's not freely available is because it will simply be abused by supporters reporting every tiny thing and backing the process up.

So in practice its open to all, but barriers are put up to prevent it because they don't want it from us. Lip service. Actually lip service at best, if I've done it with no reply, despite repeated requests it suggests it not obstacles they're puting in place its deliberate preventative barriers. And that's why I say the reality is the public cant, despite what they say to the contrary.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So what is it you want them to do? Just because every complaint made isn't in the public domain, it doesn't mean they aren't being made. Not everything needs to go through the papers and media

Be much more vocal ,in all of the media outlets .And get fucking tore into our enemies .Not sitting back and being laughed at and taken as weak as piss