Deadline 3pm today.

backup

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So in practice its open to all, but barriers are put up to prevent it because they don't want it from us. Lip service. Actually lip service at best, if I've done it with no reply, despite repeated requests it suggests it not obstacles they're puting in place its deliberate preventative barriers. And that's why I say the reality is the public cant, despite what they say to the contrary.

It's not us who have a long history of complaining about every little thing that goes against us or forcing referees to go on strike for giving a penalty against them.

Just now, The Dude said:

It's not us who have a long history of complaining about every little thing that goes against us or forcing referees to go on strike for giving a penalty against them.

deary deary me, best put you back on ignore.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Be much more vocal ,in all of the media outlets .And get fucking tore into our enemies .Not sitting back and being laughed at and taken as weak as pis

I thought we were to boycott all these anti-Rangers media outlets and keep everything inhouse? Or have we changed our tune on that one today? I mean, why would we give the 'rebel' a story when they are out to kill us?

Just now, The Dude said:

Yeah and who is benefitting from these tactics .

Beaton was hounded last OF game and not been seen since .They got him removed from the picture .No doubt with the bastard doing us in the next big match when he returns 

We did similar with Colum .It worked as we haven't had the wee prick since then but then after we got fined .We went back into defensive mode 

However for every Colum ,there's a Clancy 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's not us who I now believe are refereed and governed to a unique and worse standard than other member clubs.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So we do have a history of bleating about every tiny thing against us and crying conspiracy at every turn? Maybe the 'paranoid protestants' tag fits some after all.

Ok I’ll bite. 

Whats your plan for fighting back against what is an obvious disparity when it comes to applying the rules of the game especially the CO, and the media narrative. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's not us who I now believe are refereed and governed to a unique and worse standard than other member clubs.

Which is a fair comment but they can't simply open it publicly to one set of fans. Had the CO's details been readily available they would have been bombarded with emails since sunday highlighting every tiny incident that could merit a review.

It's also why Stewart Robertson publicly stated similar about the standards and stuff like 'trial by sportscene.'

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Ok I’ll bite. 

Whats your plan for fighting back against what is an obvious disparity when it comes to applying the rules of the game especially the CO, and the media narrative. 

Another that knows the Dude so well 

He had mini meltdown the other day but he's back to his old self this morning 😉

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Another that knows the Dude so well 

He had mini meltdown the other day but he's back to his old self this morning 😉

See when he’s not trying to be a smart arse, he’s one of the best posters on here. 

Unfortunately a bit like myself he just can’t help himself. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah and who is benefitting from these tactics .

Beaton was hounded last OF game and not been seen since .They got him removed from the picture .No doubt with the bastard doing us in the next big match when he returns 

We did similar with Colum .It worked as we haven't had the wee prick since then but then after we got fined .We went back into defensive mode 

However for every Colum ,there's a Clancy 

From what I've heard, there's more to it than meets the eye with the Collum stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if he quietly disappeared completely over the summer.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Which is a fair comment but they can't simply open it publicly to one set of fans. Had the CO's details been readily available they would have been bombarded with emails since sunday highlighting every tiny incident that could merit a review.

It's also why Stewart Robertson publicly stated similar about the standards and stuff like 'trial by sportscene.'

All well and good so adjust the reporting procedure, so that only a nominated person from each club has the right to raise a complaint with the CO. 

From what I've heard, there's more to it than meets the eye with the Collum stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if he quietly disappeared completely over the summer.

Now that's worth a like Dude 

I would be happy if this were true 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ok I’ll bite. 

Keep pushing back 'internally' within the SFA. For all their whining in public, they still insist everyone is out to get them and thing the system is inherenty anti-celtic. No matter what we do publicly that's never going to change. They're on the brink of an 8th title and still think the SFA is doing what it can to stop them.

The first thing I would do would be scrapping the silly agreement we have with celtic that we'll rotate places on the SFA/SPFL boards. The amount of influence we've lost since 2012 is quite simply phenomenal *cough* like I said would happen at the time *cough* and they've used that time to push things to how they want them to be.

We need to play the 'game' better. We're too happy with thinking it's still pre-2012 and the status quo has returned now that we're back. It hasn't. They've spent years trying to cosy up to other clubs and getting them on board while we've been more than happy to revert to type.

Running stuff through the papers doesn't work - no matter how much folk want to think it does. We have a weird narrative where fans insist papers are a busted flush but then we suddenly need them onside. If we really want to make the point over decisions then we push over and above the SFA. Take it to UEFA, FIFA, CAS if necessary. They are the oes who have the power to sort things - not the Record or the Sun.

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

All well and good so adjust the reporting procedure, so that only a nominated person from each club has the right to raise a complaint with the CO. 

That would be my preference. Clubs can cite incidents while each game is also reviewed by the match observer after the fact (with the match official) and a rep from each club so they can talk through any contentious issues before it necessarily needs to go to the CO

Keep pushing back 'internally' within the SFA. For all their whining in public, they still insist everyone is out to get them and thing the system is inherenty anti-celtic. No matter what we do publicly that's never going to change. They're on the brink of an 8th title and still think the SFA is doing what it can to stop them.

The first thing I would do would be scrapping the silly agreement we have with celtic that we'll rotate places on the SFA/SPFL boards. The amount of influence we've lost since 2012 is quite simply phenomenal *cough* like I said would happen at the time *cough* and they've used that time to push things to how they want them to be.

We need to play the 'game' better. We're too happy with thinking it's still pre-2012 and the status quo has returned now that we're back. It hasn't. They've spent years trying to cosy up to other clubs and getting them on board while we've been more than happy to revert to type.

Running stuff through the papers doesn't work - no matter how much folk want to think it does. We have a weird narrative where fans insist papers are a busted flush but then we suddenly need them onside. If we really want to make the point over decisions then we push over and above the SFA. Take it to UEFA, FIFA, CAS if necessary. They are the oes who have the power to sort things - not the Record or the Sun.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That would be my preference. Clubs can cite incidents while each game is also reviewed by the match observer after the fact (with the match official) and a rep from each club so they can talk through any contentious issues before it necessarily needs to go to the CO

You’ve got me lost for words mate, thought I was going to get the smartarse Dude, but instead I agree with everything. 

Do we have the right people running the club to achieve that plan though?? I’m not so sure we do. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You’ve got me lost for words mate, thought I was going to get the smartarse Dude, but instead I agree with everything. 

Do we have the right people running the club to achieve that plan though?? I’m not so sure we do. 

Personally, I think Robertson gets a bad rap at times. He's not going to get headhunted by a Real Madrid etc but he knows the environment he's in well.

Whether he's got it to really push back I'm not convinced but sometimes knowing his way around the setting he's in is better than bringing someone fresh in who doesn't really 'get' where we are.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Personally, I think Robertson gets a bad rap at times. He's not going to get headhunted by a Real Madrid etc but he knows the environment he's in well.

Whether he's got it to really push back I'm not convinced but sometimes knowing his way around the setting he's in is better than bringing someone fresh in who doesn't really 'get' where we are.

Surely we have someone in Scottish Football who covers that whole remit. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Surely we have someone in Scottish Football who covers that whole remit. 

Looking around, I'm not sure there is. Of the guys at other clubs, there's nobody who jumps out that I think would be a vast improvement. One or two who could defeinitely improve certain aspects though.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The whole compliance officer shite is set by beggars for the beggars 

It's also poison 

Will we ever get back to just being about the football 

100% correct eejay,hence they're at the bottom(or top) of the Fair Play league,are we the only fans who see how corrupt this is or the only ones who hi-lite it?

Sadly the days of football being a 'man's game' are long gone,it's more about who the best actor is,who can con the Ref,trial by media, this in itself stops us getting back to it being 'just about football'.

36 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Sick hearing about him, it's bordering on obsessional with some of our support.

If our players did their jobs then he wouldn't be able to act the way he does but that isn't happening.

They're not even allowed to do close to what he does, that's the whole fucking point.

Several brutal red card challenges. Nothing. Deliberately provoking opposition fans. Nothing. Elbows on opposition. Nothing. Off ball incidents. Nothing. Kicking players in head whilst on ground. Nothing.

Its corrupt and ignoring it wont changed it. Nor will saying the players just need to do better when opponents getaway with murder but we're scrutinised and punished at every possible opportunity.