Deadline 3pm today.

backup

I wish they would just get rid of the compliance officer all together.  Refereeing games after the fact is a shite system.

Brown should probably get a yellow for his conduct after the game but what difference does it make in the grand scheme of things?  They’ve already won the league and won’t give a fuck about him missing a game or two.  

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Really? This is what we have become - wee clipes? Broon was pathetic - but we rose to the bait, there is only one way to get revenge and that is to beat them, win the league. This going around a weeping and wailing cause we got bullied and suckered is pathetic.

You mean like the snp over both referendums.  Fuxk they are still going on about it 🤣👍, You have a brass neck saying that as that's all your fenian snp ever do is gree and complain and greensome more and complain while Fucking up the  country. 

And we never got bullied in any way shape or form ,  we were the stronger team at the end they were dropping like flies ask  Lustig 😂👏🏻👍got flattened at the and also did Kent not sick one on Brown .

Nit exactly what I would call bullied ? Stupid if naive yes but bullied my fucking Tory brexiter arse 🇬🇧👍

17 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The only problem I have with Brown is what he done at the end of the game which he should be banned for, the antagonizing of our players he has always done and was always going to do, our players were stupid enough to take the bait and deserve the punishment.

I totally agree , the police blamed them the last time at their midden for disabled fans being hurt yet he done the same again, he snp have o involved in the past and told it clubs tom clean it up, the police have been in the changin rooms before kickoff saying this in he past , yet their captain does that?  But then their manager says he is the victim.

Lennon as manager, Brown as skipper what is Lawell expecting or is this what they want as their days of bullying are long gone and the next 2 games at Ibrox we will bully them all over the park and show them he tide is turning now 

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Really? This is what we have become - wee clipes? Broon was pathetic - but we rose to the bait, there is only one way to get revenge and that is to beat them, win the league. This going around a weeping and wailing cause we got bullied and suckered is pathetic.

Surprised you got 12 likes for that shite. Lets just stay silent and take it up the arse because were better than them and we dont "clype". 

30 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Ridiculous thread and what’s worse is the moon howlers agreeing with it. We really have turned into tarriers. 

So if the tarriers turned it on the head re SFA and refereeing, and now dominate and influence most things in the game up here, now go on a run of multiple titles in a row, when and how do we become like those tarriers were back in the day when it turned in their favour? 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So if the tarriers turned it on the head re SFA and refereeing, and now dominate and influence most things in the game up here, now go on a run of multiple titles in a row, when and how do we become like those tarriers were back in the day when it turned in their favour? 

It is beyond the pale that quiet dignity/abject surrender is being promoted by some, has to involve a degree of masochism.

2 minutes ago, backup said:

It is beyond the pale that quiet dignity/abject surrender is being promoted by some, has to involve a degree of masochism.

Everything the scum worked hard to manipulate and greet about is now in their favour. Yet folk don't want us to play the same tactics, nor do they provide an alternative to turn things not even in our favour but just to levels of fairness and parity.

I'd rather there were different ways of getting us that, but there's none. Mind boggling that some would accept this rather than be seen complaining about it all and highlighting in disparities.

41 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Ridiculous thread and what’s worse is the moon howlers agreeing with it. We really have turned into tarriers. 

if we turned into tarriers we would:

control both the snp and Scottish labour, ergo control mini-national and council decisions

be handed all sorts of sweetheart deals from both mini-national and councils

have control of not only the political but also legal and media 

have a billionaire owner

senior Westminster lords and politico's, some of whom used to sit on our board.

a rabid, aggressive CEO who has seen to it to control the levers of power within Scottish football

as we have none of these things, I suggest that's why we don't get the rub of the green and as soon as we win all hell breaks loose

we have a long way to go before we ever turn into tarriers!!!!

8 minutes ago, backup said:

I think, they think, What would Bill Struth do? Without realising that when Bill Struth was alive we were most certainly the establishment club. Something they most certainly are now hence the reason that dignified silence doesn't tend to work too well!

3 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

How is a notice of complaint submitted and who submits it?

Compliance Officer's secretary watches Sportscene, istens to Michael Stewart, and puts post it notes with his comments on her bosses desk.

Probably closer than you'd imagine, but given the whole process offers minimal transparency then fuck knows.

27 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Geez peace ffs. The purpose of this thread is to try and get someone banned for pantomime villain antics. This is fuck all to do with the grand scheme of Scottish football. You know it and I know it. Fucking pathetic. 

32 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Next OF game everytime we score we should celebrate right in front of their corner, the whole team runs how many yards shagget included, lets see what they say then

We really do need to start giving it to the bastards, we’ve been too passive for too long!

9 minutes ago, backup said:

You obviously haven't read the thread, know your subject.

Had I been giving an opinion on the subject I’d agree. It would help to know what I was talking about in order to give a valid response. 

However I wasn’t giving my opinion I was asking for more information on the subject... in order to form an opinion. 

Thanks though you’ve been very helpful 

edit:

and by asking the question I did I’m trying to figure out how it is corrupt? Because it seems like we can lodge a notice of complaint, does this mean we have lodged it and they’ve ignored it?

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

And we wonder why we get stepped on by every cunt in Scotland. 

You get bullied you hit back ya stupid republican fuckwit, do you expect them to stop if we just say fuck all, will they get bored kicking us, hitting us, manhandling us all off the ball. Being held to a different standard week in week out by the Refs, our players citied at the drop of a hat while other teams especially one get allowed to run riot. 

Its snowflake pricks like you that has lead to a bullying culture in all aspects of today’s society, oh just turn the other the cheek, rise above above it, be the better person. 

Cunts like you are the enemy within. 

Or we could man up and beat them and no one would give a flying fuck about compliance officer, ‘broony’ Or anything else - if we need to turn onto whinging clipes to beat them then more shame us.