Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Ibrox Maintenance

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Maybe I’m being picky but the tartan carpet in the trophy room should’ve been replaced with another tartan carpet IMO. 😬

Me too. Don't think the Carpet looks all that great now. 

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

Me too. Don't think the Carpet looks all that great now. 

I was actually up there, though I didn't look in the trophy room, after the new carpet had been laid. Have to say, in the flesh, the new carpet looks good in the corridor, it didn't look inferior to the tartan.

Whole heap of stuff is being done, place was starting to look really top notch. Was great to see and big :tu: to all involved.

Hoss and Rfc52 like this

57 minutes ago, thehost said:

I was actually up there, though I didn't look in the trophy room, after the new carpet had been laid. Have to say, in the flesh, the new carpet looks good in the corridor, it didn't look inferior to the tartan.

Whole heap of stuff is being done, place was starting to look really top notch. Was great to see and big :tu: to all involved.

What one are ye mate ? 😂😂😂

B75DD48D-3C0B-4CE4-AA5D-CDFE4599E90A.jpeg

21 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Maybe I’m being picky but the tartan carpet in the trophy room should’ve been replaced with another tartan carpet IMO. 😬

I thought the same but apparantly no longer made

12 hours ago, Coplandbear11 said:

I started work on the job yesterday and couldn’t believe how much is actually being done. It’s a proper building site within the main stand. Will be there for a few weeks doing my part at least... looking forward to seeing the progress. 

Whats going on CB? the inner sanctum of Ibrox is like a museum but it was in need of a freshen up, great to hear there is action.

Just now, bluenoz said:

No roof in Scotland's weather? That's awful. 

That's what Ibrox Park used to be like before, had long staircases going up from Edmiston Dr from the corners. 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

No roof in Scotland's weather? That's awful. 

we have a climate change crises don’t you know, I reckon we’ll be as hot as the canaries once it kicks in proper lol

good point though re the lack of roof, back to the drawing board to try fit a retractable roof 😂

Blumhoilann likes this

1 minute ago, Drumloyal said:

That's what Ibrox Park used to be like before, had long staircases going up from Edmiston Dr from the corners. 

I know, I'm old enough to remember that.

Drumloyal likes this

11 hours ago, pcbear said:

Whats going on CB? the inner sanctum of Ibrox is like a museum but it was in need of a freshen up, great to hear there is action.

New gaffers office , treatment room and breakfast bar for players etc. Strict instruction not to take any pics unfortunately. The guy who took the ones doing the rounds actually got bumped. 

12 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

a mock up blagged from twitter and if only lol

02A204E9-420B-4313-9D01-C3BDFA161351.jpeg

No way you’re getting 82,500 in the enclosure!!  Seriously hideous.

4 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Seen that on FF yesterday, it's fucking hideous looking, thank fuck it's just a load of shite from someone with too much time on their hands looking for attention on Twitter, simply awful. 

It’s only a bit of fun lol

5 hours ago, Coplandbear11 said:

New gaffers office , treatment room and breakfast bar for players etc. Strict instruction not to take any pics unfortunately. The guy who took the ones doing the rounds actually got bumped. 

A touch harsh on the guy. 

Its hardly a state secret what the inside of Ibrox looks like. 

5 hours ago, Coplandbear11 said:

Nice one mate, keep us updated with the work.

Hopefully see the safe standing introduced in the Copland as well....

Coplandbear11 likes this

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

My thoughts as well, the club are prob doing a timeline on it and will want the exclusive on it is the only reason I can think of, as you say harsh dismissal.

Courtyard Bear likes this

14 minutes ago, pcbear said:

My thoughts as well, the club are prob doing a timeline on it and will want the exclusive on it is the only reason I can think of, as you say harsh dismissal.

Only reason I can think of as well PC. 

We will be getting the YouTube grand reveal in a couple of months. 

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If someone gets let away with breaking the small rules it can sometimes be the start of a slippery slope so I’m with the club on this one as the trust was broken