Ibrox Maintenance

Ace

9 hours ago, Coplandbear11 said:

New gaffers office , treatment room and breakfast bar for players etc. Strict instruction not to take any pics unfortunately. The guy who took the ones doing the rounds actually got bumped

Kicked off that job? Sacked? Murdered?

Last option seems particularly harsh.

8 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

When are these taken mate? 

Before and after recently?

Looks like the old strip from when warburton was manager, also the messages on the wall pretty sure that was MW who had them put up. 

Pictures a few years old I think mate. 

Was over earlier & noticed ‘The Icons of Ibrox’ banner on Ed House has come away at the left side & rips are starting to appear down the edge.  

Hopefully someone from the club can address this asap before the wind completely fks it. 

11 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

The messages are cringey as fuck.

‘Winning for this massive club is the only option’

‘The support give us passion and commitment let’s give them the same back’

Only for his team to roll over and get constantly humped by the tarriers, hibs and just about any other team who showed passion and commitment against us.

MW was a fraud and will get found out again at QPR.

1 hour ago, Amokachi said:

Was over earlier & noticed ‘The Icons of Ibrox’ banner on Ed House has come away at the left side & rips are starting to appear down the edge.  

Hopefully someone from the club can address this asap before the wind completely fks it. 

your update has been passed on to the Facilities Manager.  :tu:

7 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Looks like the old strip from when warburton was manager, also the messages on the wall pretty sure that was MW who had them put up. 

Pictures a few years old I think mate. 

I thought it was Pedro but you could be right mate , as I can’t see line saying “even although you’ve meant to be a world renowned Portuguese hard man you must not shite yourself again from the spl strikers

• 2 weeks later...