Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Ibrox Maintenance

On 16/06/2019 at 23:41, LegendofCoop said:

For anyone who hasn't done the tour before. 

I looked at the door, and just imagined every ding was from an angry boss or player. Gave me goosebumps actually!!

IMG_0960.thumb.JPG.73ec2a601b613112a6a16700e4052ee8.JPGIMG_0958.thumb.JPG.69900c1d7e966dc3c4be34f7fa8e0232.JPG

I see the Warburton signs have been replaced. Might be time I did another tour.

LegendofCoop likes this

16 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Good to see the shity family stand sign has been taken down from the roof of the Broomloan, hopefully it stays that way. 

That makes me more happy than any other changes. So fucking tacky and unnecessary.

Tiger Shaw likes this

On 28/06/2019 at 17:01, Tiger Shaw said:

Good to see the shity family stand sign has been taken down from the roof of the Broomloan, hopefully it stays that way. 

Should be renamed Fernando Ricksen stand......

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 16:43, BridgeIsBlue said:

Has the lattice work detail at the front of the main stand been done? anytime you get a close up of the tv gantry it was always grubby and a bit rusty, anyone have a close up of  the crest in the middle of the cross.

All the other stuff in and out look superb.

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Anyone seen this new track? Looks pretty shite from the pictures. Very dull blue.

Internal works also seriously behind by all accounts. 

Apparently 2 weeks behind. No doubt they encounter problems/issues that they didnt expect.

16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Anyone seen this new track? Looks pretty shite from the pictures. Very dull blue.

Use to be that rubber play surface, no idea if it’s been replaced with the same but it ain’t cheap I can tell you that. 

Does look a poor shade of blue. 

53 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m more concerned about how green the grass is, would be ideal if they could dial that back a shade or 2.

The track looks ok, thought it looked like it needs another couple of coats but on closer inspection it’s probably just dust blew on by the wind. Its just needing a good sweep (I hope)

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Think it's more just with the dirt from the work making it look a bit dull. Sure a power clean will bring it up nice

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Apparently 2 weeks behind. No doubt they encounter problems/issues that they didnt expect.

Two weeks behind on a project this size isn’t too bad in the grand scheme of things. 

Gascoigne8 and johanhentze like this

59 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Saw this on Twitter. Internal side panels now being installed on copland and broomloan stands.

DBB73A87-2FFC-4C6C-A972-9AB425400E70.jpeg

6784FE7A-DF64-4451-8D16-78C4C6D29FB1.jpeg

Vast improvement.

Is it just me or has the pitch width been tightened dramatically? Looks like a good 5-10 yards off it. Maybe just the same but could possibly be a hint to a direction of our style of play this season? 

1 hour ago, Billy1984 said:

Saw this on Twitter. Internal side panels now being installed on copland and broomloan stands.

DBB73A87-2FFC-4C6C-A972-9AB425400E70.jpeg

6784FE7A-DF64-4451-8D16-78C4C6D29FB1.jpeg

That’s fantastic looking to be fair. The old yellow panels were such an eye sore. 

Billy1984 likes this

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Two weeks behind on a project this size isn’t too bad in the grand scheme of things. 

Not really when it’s an 8-10 week or so project.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Is it just me or has the pitch width been tightened dramatically? Looks like a good 5-10 yards off it. Maybe just the same but could possibly be a hint to a direction of our style of play this season? 

Doesn't look any different to me mate and I look right up the touchline in front on the main stand.

That bit of grass you are seeing beyond the touchline has been there for a while now.