Kent Charged

I thought Morelos' was slightly worse. More dangerous to throw an arm than be shoved. Add to that Morelos' previous and you can see why folk would be angrier.

Calling Kent anything but stupid for what he did is weird though. Either don't react or rearrange the guy's face. Avoid a ban or make it worthwhile.

8 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

This has now become ridiculous.  Not just because Kent has been charged but the fact that only he is being cited from Sunday's game.  Our board simply must make some kind of comment about a lack of even-handedness.

Who else should be cited ? And for what ? 

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I actually don't understand how most people are alright with this but absolutely furious with Morelos? 

It was stupid no doubt but Alfredo has been doing it all season....yes he is targeted but he can't help himself,  I was moaning about Morelos in the early European rounds when he would continually get involved at free kicks and shove players away...in truth he should have been dealt with more severely at the start instead of the constant pampering he got,  his behaviour on the park from December to now has been that of a spoilt brat, great player on his game but too much of a liability for me.

28 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

with these bans coming up, we must now be rock bottom of the fair play league. Which is a joke when you consider the treatment meted out to our players and the fact that we are not even close to being a dirty team.

We don’t have one person in the squad who I would describe as a ‘horrible bastard’ type player.

15 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I thought Morelos' was slightly worse. More dangerous to throw an arm than be shoved. Add to that Morelos' previous and you can see why folk would be angrier.

Calling Kent anything but stupid for what he did is weird though. Either don't react or rearrange the guy's face. Avoid a ban or make it worthwhile.

Would have given my left bollock for Kent to just punt him in the face

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Deliberately studding Morelos off the ball, feigning injury (simulation), to get a fellow professional sent off.  He was also responsible for starting the Kent incident and he was responsible for the melee at the end.  It obviously won't happen just like he wasn't banned after deliberately stamping on a Dundee player in his previous game.

Not to mention goading the away fans and nearly causing a riot. Again!!! Hes untouchable sadly.

Just now, Inigo said:

I'd prefer he didn't react, but if he breaks Brown's nose I can take some satisfaction.

Same prefer no reaction, but if you are going to then bite a fucking eyebrow off in the process, simple binary option

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

Deliberately studding Morelos off the ball, feigning injury (simulation), to get a fellow professional sent off.  He was also responsible for starting the Kent incident and he was responsible for the melee at the end.  It obviously won't happen just like he wasn't banned after deliberately stamping on a Dundee player in his previous game.

Did you think morelos deserved cited after we beat the tarriers for his kick out , or the alleged stamp ?

, refusing to hand over the ball ? Players do it a dozen times a game , 

Don't think "being a cunt" is a real charge the SFA can hit him with 

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

if my maths is correct and according to that table we have :

70% more bookings that celtic

50% more 2nd yellows

500% more red cards

As of the end of 2018ish 11 more reds, 110 more yellows in the past 9 1/2 seasons we've been in the same league. Consistently well behind them in the fair play table.

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Did you think morelos deserved cited after we beat the tarriers for his kick out , or the alleged stamp ?

, refusing to hand over the ball ? Players do it a dozen times a game , 

Don't think "being a cunt" is a real charge the SFA can hit him with 

Na, they were celebrated.

Also, can we drop the raking his studs down his ankle arguement please. He barely even touches him