Kent Charged

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I must be old school then cos I don't get that mentality. I remember when lafferty did it years ago. I had a riddy for him!!

I don’t like it anymore than you do but it’s different against those bastards, win at all costs. 

5 hours ago, cushynumber said:

no he didnt. i remember being absolutely embarrassed for lafferty after that stunt he pulled against the sheep. Getting other player to react and then feigning injury is a blight on the game and the more its condoned the more it will happen.

I remember that happening but couldn't remember the fallout over it. Lafferty received a two match ban for simulation, so he was punished. 

The execution of the rules seems to be so lax when certain players are involved. Looks like Kent is being done purely on intent, especially with the panel agreeing there was no punch to the face, and in turn agreeing Brown dived

7 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I remember that happening but couldn't remember the fallout over it. Lafferty received a two match ban for simulation, so he was punished. 

The execution of the rules seems to be so lax when certain players are involved. Looks like Kent is being done purely on intent, especially with the panel agreeing there was no punch to the face, and in turn agreeing Brown dived

Scottish football needs to know who this panel Is

Rhodent no1 and the scum got this system set up in 2012 at our weakest point in the interest of clarification and clarity 

There is absolutely fuck all of that happening now 

15 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I will never condone diving. It doesn't belong in the game. I hate it when Morelos does it or when Lafferty did it years ago.

Yet you never mentioned in that same game the Aberdeen player controlled the ball in with his hand to score which was more embarrassing.

Caught 5mins of SSB tonight .some twig must have been praising Brown or giving Kent stick .

DJ was quite defensive. Said Kent gets booted every week and doesn't react .He said it was what Brown said to him that made him react .He said he couldn't repeat what was said as the show would get closed down .Continued to praise Kent for his play this season .

Does anybody know what was said by the mongo bastard who can do no wrong .

Last night a bear who was at the game had to reveal what Brown actually did at the end of the game .the panel were unaware about his gestures and what he was shouting to the bears .

We have cunts out there defending this fud without knowing the full story