Kent Charged

5 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Im absolutely sickened by all of this. The sheer smugness and audacity of both lennon and kennedy in the last two days talking about brown is infuriating.  They get away with it as they've infiltrated every aspect of Scottish society including the government the media and the police. This country is run by taigs

Suck it up mate, don’t fight back it’s just the way it is find your place. 

32 minutes ago, Smile said:

Kent was always going to happen, but how Brown walked away again after being involved in three incidents and the goading of the support is just cheating.

Surely he can't get away considering Logan last season. Has Brown even been cited? That cunt is untouchable. 

Don't think I've ever despised a player a player as much as I despise Brown , he's scum, pond life.  However I don' want to see our players getting suckered into getting sent off, rather see us pumping them and laughing at him at the final whistle. If he was to receive a career ending injury at the same time I have to admit I'd be grinning from ear to ear and he's the only player I can think of that could make me feel that way.

14 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Two match ban absolutely worth it for sticking one on that cunt. In fact I’d quite happy encourage our players to take it in turns that at least one does it every OF game!

👍bring a squad player on as sub at 89 minutes  😁

I haven't been online since Sunday. I only saw it on sky. 

Kent made my day,  looked like he decked Scott Clown at the time. But I'm unsure now. 

My first worry was could it be criminal, remember Big Dunc. Have the laws changed since then? 

Anyway we should have won on Sunday, first half was shite, but 2nd half should have been a team of winners 

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I actually don't understand how most people are alright with this but absolutely furious with Morelos? 

You don't understand honestly? what's hard to understand after Morelos finishes this latest ban he will have missed 10 games for us or thereabouts due to suspensions, Kent is not a serial offender.

Kent became an instant hero in my eyes for laying one on Brown and for his second half display. I will never forget it even when he is long gone. Two match ban is worth every minute to just to see that. Souness would have knocked him out years ago.