Main Stand lit up

scottyc06

To help with ST sales (as if any help were needed) I recommend each yellow and red card offence for this season is put on a continuous loop and played every night.    As a reminder to all that our games are not just against 11 opponents on the field but also the referee and his 2 assistants and a compliance officer and a corrupt SPFL and SFA.  

Buyers might as well know - if they didn't already know - that fortress Ibrox is under siege so they'll be getting some red raw action next season if officials behave in a similar way to this season.

37 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

To help with ST sales (as if any help were needed) I recommend each yellow and red card offence for this season is put on a continuous loop and played every night.    As a reminder to all that our games are not just against 11 opponents on the field but also the referee and his 2 assistants and a compliance officer and a corrupt SPFL and SFA.  

Buyers might as well know - if they didn't already know - that fortress Ibrox is under siege so they'll be getting some red raw action next season if officials behave in a similar way to this season.

I was astounded when I read the post form Esky, imagine season ticket holders not knowing when they are up for renewal :lol: and also we apparently have 12,000 on a waiting list. 

I have only seen what they did last night in pics so will wait until I see it myself, but surely they cannot just be using it for advertising season ticket renewals. :thinking: