Should players go on strike ?

soulboy

5 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Better get used to 20 in a row then if nothing happens to him while we seem to get someone sent off every other week. Will never be a level playing field if nothing ever gets done. 

😀 He's really got into your psyche mate. You need to take up yoga or some other mind soothing practice. 

2 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

I genuinely dont think there’s ever been a more embarrassing reaction to an Old Firm defeat. Absolutely fucking pathetic the way the majority have lost the the head over a that cunt. 

He runs Scottish football. People just need to accept it and not bite to him.

1 hour ago, soulboy said:

Better get used to 20 in a row then if nothing happens to him while we seem to get someone sent off every other week. Will never be a level playing field if nothing ever gets done. 

Punish Brown now or watch them win 20 in a row 🤣 

People need to get a fucking grip

3 hours ago, soulboy said:

After seeing the legomuncher stamp on a St Mirren player should the players of all other teams go on strike if he doesn't get a ban. 

The cunts got away with kicking  Hamilton player in the head when the Hamilton player was lying on the ground if he gets away with this then what is the point of playing against that scum team. 

You should go on strike for this post, permanently. 

Strike, is this America. 

What should happen is every game someone from the other team half’s that cunt in 2, and then tells the press he got it for the years of shit he’s dished to others and it will continue until the authorities start taking him to task. 

Of course that will never happen because no one wants to upset the taigs. 

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Remember when people used to joke about that lot being obsessed? Well it looks like the tables have very much turned now because it appears that every second one of our fans have an unhealthy obsession with that cunt Brown.

Living in the heads of Rangers fans rent free.

Not just Brown, everything about them looking at the match thread after the game and cunts are greeting their fans

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Strike, is this America. 

What should happen is every game someone from the other team half’s that cunt in 2, and then tells the press he got it for the years of shit he’s dished to others and it will continue until the authorities start taking him to task. 

Of course that will never happen because no one wants to upset the taigs. 

We've seen other teams empty our players by rota so they never receive more than a yellow(if that).Might be an idea for Broon and I bet he'd go into hiding in every game.,Think this thread is full of our Board members btw😉

7 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Someone just break the cunts leg, take one for the sake of Scottish football.

While I agree with this, the snidey wee fucker never keeps possession of the ball when there’s anyone near him. A bit like his prick of a manager in that regard, which makes it difficult to snap him. Maybe someone needs to analyse the Souness tackle in the Steaua match from years ago to learn how to purposely miscontrol a ball in midfield thus creating a 50-50 opportunity with brown. 

And I’m sure miscontrolling a ball comes naturally to some of our guys.....

I’d happily see us down to 10 in the game at Ibrox in exchange for that prick on a stretcher with his career over.