Split fixtures

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If that's correct then I'll be missing the game v the sheep at home. Bro in law is getting engaged down in Manchester. FFS. Was hoping for an away game first or the game to be on the Sunday

"As has been the case in previous years, bottom-six games in fixture round 38 will be played on the Saturday, with top-six matches scheduled for the Sunday."

From the SPFL site 👍

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"As has been the case in previous years, bottom-six games in fixture round 38 will be played on the Saturday, with top-six matches scheduled for the Sunday."

From the SPFL site 👍

Oooooooooft

Now a nice 3pm kick off on the Sunday or the Mrs will be fuming we're darting up the M6 at 7am the day after her wee brother's engagement :lol: :lol:

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

From the SPFL site 👍

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Oooooooooft

Now a nice 3pm kick off on the Sunday or the Mrs will be fuming we're darting up the M6 at 7am the day after her wee brother's engagement :lol: :lol:

You’s not talking about different games there? Or am I being daft, as usual? 😂

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’s not talking about different games there? Or am I being daft, as usual? 😂

ah

i never even read the post properly. you're right. i'm talking about the first game after the split and @SeparateEntityMyArse is on about the last game :lol:

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

ah

i never even read the post properly. you're right. i'm talking about the first game after the split and @SeparateEntityMyArse is on about the last game :lol:

Eh?

You mentioned an away game or a Sunday game. All top 6 post split games due to be on the Sunday as per the spfl quote I sent.