Gerrard given 1 match ban

marka1979

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Will this get TLB into trouble ? from his presser today I assume. He says a lot more but thought this would be enough to post from the BBC Scotland web page.

celtic captain Scott Brown has "nothing to defend himself for" after receiving a "trumped-up charge" for his Old Firm derby conduct, says boss Neil Lennon.

The Scottish FA has cited midfielder Brown for "not acting in the best interests of football".

celtic and Rangers have also been charged over a mass confrontation at the end of Sunday's match.

Lennon said Brown's censure has "been concocted because of pressure from the media or elsewhere".

If our manager came out with that. He would be cited immediately. 

Let's see if the SFA have the bottle to act 

1 hour ago, HOPLITE said:

Gerrard probably said " no thanks I don't drink Listerine and neither do you going by your halitosis" 

I know you are joking mate but being serious . If we have anyone connected to this cunt , ex employees or present management . They are no friends of Rangers fc or its  fans

33 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I honestly don't know why we continue to use traynor. 

If king and the board wanted tackle this head on. Cease all ties with traynor. Then hire a media consultant that would actually push back on the shite that gets put out currently about us.  

But this board seems totally contempt with the status quo. 

As for brown getting away with his stamp. I like the st Mirren manager response. 

0_Screen-Shot-2019-04-05-at-173218.png

How what's Oran Kearney saying

7 hours ago, docspiderman said:

Brown not to be cited for the stamp on St Mirren player but St Mirren player charged for violent conduct against Ajer.

Hell fuckin mend St M.
Lie with dogs,rise with fleas.
Fuck every last one of them.
Couldn't give a fuck the bheast capt trampled on every cunt in the league.
Just lets make sure it's not us on the receiving end on the park.
We really need to trample that cunt into the ground,and we should form an orderly queue to get at the cunt and barge,trip and stamp him all over the shop in a sleekit way.
The whole stinkin lot need a GIRFUY when they next appear.
Do it to them before they do it to us.
Their horrible fuckin manager has said that is ok on the park,and any complaints should be ignored and defended.
Maybe the next time we are on the receiving end of blatant fuckin cheating from the likes of Nancy papish fuckin Clancy,we should walk off the park and bring the whole lot tumbling down.
We really need some big attention drawing gimmick along the same lines as that bunch of cheating bastards.  

On 05/04/2019 at 15:50, BlueKnight87 said:

If our manager came out with that. He would be cited immediately. 

Let's see if the SFA have the bottle to act 

Makes up for all the trumped up times they let him escape.