***Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Passing is a lot better. Crisp and tidy

Candeias can get subbed at anytime though. The fact he runs about a lot hides the fact he’s pish 

Candeias has not played well at all.

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Agree with a number of hastie  comments so far. He does look sharp and direct but he’s playing against a 3rd choice LB and not exactly shining.

3rd choice lb, arguably the best defender of them all though. Doesn’t say much for the defensive qualities of the others right enough.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

He gets elbowed in the heed and studded up the leg lol. 

Was nothing in any of them but he made it look worse , I know it happens all the time in todays game but the guy has got to toughen up.

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

Candias is either all shite or all sugar, goldson still hasn’t figured out how to deal with a bouncing ball, Flanagan has been a bit shite.

Some good football being played from the back to midfield when we get the ball on the deck, 1 and 2 touch stuff and Arfield has been clinical today.

That's why Candeias is so frustrating, Goldson is quite slow as well I think we have to get another CB at least for next season because we don't seem to have anyone who can catch runners. Flanagan has been a very disappointing signing for me.

Arfield has been excellent, Kamara seems to have been quite quiet, Jack has been having an impact. Not much has been happening with Tav and Flanagan down the sides which seems to be preventing our wingers from doing much as well. 

Not a surprise we've been getting goals through the middle, might be Stevie's plan because Defoe will feed off balls through the middle and to feet better than Morelos.

Archived