***Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

9 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Keep it up second half Rangers, hopefully one of the thugs gets a red.

2nd yellow coming up unless their manager makes subs.

we need the 3rdย goal to finish this and give them no hope as the game changes if they score ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Arfield for the 3rd ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rangers#1 said:

Motherwell not in this game , hopefully a goal or 2 from Defoe

The thing is, they have been in this game.ย  They threw the best they had to offer at us in the first 25 minutes.

ย 

7 minutes ago, bluemc said:

Watching this in tenerife airport, passing the time till flight.

Playing not to bad and winning

i feel your pain .was there 2 weeks agoย 

the place i love most and hate most too .

love the baggage hallย 

hate the departure loungeย 

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Nice to hear Walker & Crocker so depressed. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Right roon ye ya pair of bellends.ย 

Worst of the worst. Glad I get RTV so I don't have to endure them - just the mention of their names gives me the dry boke.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Wasnโ€™t an elbow

Looked more like his arm that hit his head.ย  regardless, any hit to the head that you are not expecting will hurt.ย  Maybe he is going down easier than he should to try and win fouls.

10 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

That's why Candeias is so frustrating, Goldson is quite slow as well I think we have to get another CB at least for next season because we don't seem to have anyone who can catch runners. Flanagan has been a very disappointing signing for me.

Arfield has been excellent, Kamara seems to have been quite quiet, Jack has been having an impact. Not much has been happening with Tav and Flanagan down the sides which seems to be preventing our wingers from doing much as well.ย 

Not a surprise we've been getting goals through the middle, might be Stevie's plan because Defoe will feed off balls through the middle and to feet better than Morelos.

I just canโ€™t figure candeias out, frustrating is the right way to put it but if he canโ€™t raise his level of consistency then his jersey is up for grabs in the transfer window.

agreed we need another CB and leave the other one for the current players to compete for, Iโ€™d imagine goldson starting and katic as backup.

We seemย to struggle linking from the middle to the final 3rd without the opposition making a mistake rather than us opening them up but thatโ€™s not a shock as we have been crying out for a number 10 for a while now.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Right we get it you somehow think Candeias has been good, gonny shut up about it man

Do you know what this is F&E...

rod.png.bdd95c77b7faca3aa7cf9f86f294e73c.png

So predictable, it looks like a gold plated one as well!!ย :lol:

I don't think Candeias has been good, I think he's been instrumental in the two goals we've scored and there are far more deserving players of criticism... yet the default is to blame Candeias and call him shite.ย 

I'll not shut up about players I want to talk about on an open forum,ย noย :facepalm:

Can you not just enjoy the fact we're up 2-0 and your most hated player has helped to get us those goals?

ย 

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Looked more like his arm that hit his head.ย  regardless, any hit to the head that you are not expecting will hurt.ย  Maybe he is going down easier than he should to try and win fouls.

Playing the dirty fucks at their own game๐Ÿ‘

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

Candeias is awful at picking out people

Although tbfย we don't have a player onย the park that would make that pass with their wrong foot. In the olden days yeah, but not now.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Still too many back passes and side for my liking. Some just struggle with putting the ball forward. Ponderous as fuck comng out from the back.

Up the tempo andย get it fucking moving, as they're pish!

We've lacked urgency most of the season. Hopefully the quality additions SG mentions will bring that ability to the squad.

Archived