***Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, tannerall said:

Quality of their food appears to have gone downhill. Revenge is obviously a dish best served cold...........

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g551736-d2360839-Reviews-Old_Aberlady_Inn-Aberlady_East_Lothian_Scotland.html

Edit: Trip Advisor have removed all the one star reviews they got today. 

Fuck the corrupt referees, fuck the corrupt SFA, and fuck the corrupt Trip Advisor. Democratic country, my arse.

They can remove today's one star reviews, but what about tomorrow's? next week's? next month's? and next year's? 🤔😂

12 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Not watching Sportscene is great and I'd highly recommend it.

I don't normally but the boy was watching it and I decided to give it a go. Never again utter pish

23 minutes ago, wully said:

If Tavernier never stole a few yards for the shy he wouldn't have shit thrown at him!

Screenshot_2019-04-08-15-45-46.png

Fucking hell. Next time an opponent takes a corner and the ball is outside the D I’m bouncing a metal pole off his nut. That will teach the officials to do their job properly .

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

I was thinking along the same lines eejay ..... though more towards Goodfellows than the Krays .... :p:

:UK:

Goodfellas guys all had  American tans  mate

This shower look like the merseyside mafia , in the nicest possible way of course :whistle:

3 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fucking hell. Next time an opponent takes a corner and the ball is outside the D I’m bouncing a metal pole off his nut. That will teach the officials to do their job properly .

Brilliant. :lol:

Archived