Show me 1 incident

hammer93

56 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It’s all weeping and wailing 

Greeting and moaning 

and yes I like commenting on these threads 

Aye that’s what it is it’s weeping and wailing. 

We deserve to be exactly where we find ourselves as a support and a club. When we have your attitude. 

45 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The 'huddle' isnt trademarked or under scum ownership. We do something theyve done but we're in the wrong? In fact they do it before games as a motivational thing, we did it after the game as celebratory so its not even like their huddle. And it was 20 years ago, fucking Griffiths was offended by it yet only knew of it as he read about it, imagine Rangers supporters using this to say we're as bad as them ffs.

That day we won the league at their place. Winning a league differs from a single game surely.

By and large our players are kept away from celebrating near to our fans there. Our players certainly didn't go out out of their way to move into a place that deliberately provoked fans.

The scum fans weren't kept in place by the police, the Rangers fans last week were. If the scum won the league at Ibrox I'd be out of there, not standing being offended. 

In recent years police have visited both teams to warn them about their conduct, and not to behave in an inflammatory way out with the normal scope of the game.

But all that aside, yeah good comparison.

It is a good comparison.

We celebrate and everything’s rosey. They celebrate and we take the hump.

All your doing is trying to justify feeling aggrieved.

As for ‘we were celebrating the league’, well I’d suggest that was a far more inflammatory situation. I loved it but if they did it to us you can guarantee RM would go into meltdown. It’s the nature of the rivalry beast. 

The way to stop them celebrating us to beat them.

Quite simple really....

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're saying it's a deliberate wind up. I'm saying its not even the same act. Are you now saying we have to have a set celebration otherwise it proves something or other?

There obviously no changing your mind despite being wrong so that’s me finished

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So the media are calling them out on it are they?? 

Are the media getting tore into them for being hypocritical cunts, are the media looking at TLB and pointing out what a classless cunt he is. 

No No No No, but aye its a riddy so it is. 

The media are the wee shit stirrers in the middle of the big boys having a fight.... 

All they are doing is passing messages.

Are they calling SG out on what has clearly been a massive deflection from losing the game and falling 13pts clear? No. Because that’s what this is.

The fall out and the lynch mob is fucking cringe and an embarrassment to our institution.

Kent and Morelos deserved their punishments. Don’t know what SG said so cannot comment. 

Brown wound up our players and celebrated near us and gave 8 fingers near us. The fact it’s gone this far and people are still losing their minds is fucking cringe

Just now, beararse said:

It is a good comparison.

As for ‘we were celebrating the league’, well I’d suggest that was a far more inflammatory situation. I loved it but if they did it to us you can guarantee RM would go into meltdown. It’s the nature of the rivalry beast. 

Quite simple really....

Where am I feeling aggrieved? 

I'm demonstrating the comparison is pish because of around half a dozen different variables.

If we can get parity in treatment we've got a fair chance of beating them. I'm looking for parity in treatment now not something from 20 years ago that the tarriers bleat about.

7 minutes ago, beararse said:

It is a good comparison.

Quite simple really....

👏 

18 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

The media are the wee shit stirrers in the middle of the big boys having a fight.... 

Are they calling SG out on what has clearly been a massive deflection from losing the game and falling 13pts clear? No. Because that’s what this is.

The fall out and the lynch mob is fucking cringe and an embarrassment to our institution.

Kent and Morelos deserved their punishments. Don’t know what SG said so cannot comment. 

Brown wound up our players and celebrated near us and gave 8 fingers near us. The fact it’s gone this far and people are still losing their minds is fucking cringe

Cringe indeed, happy to have the taig boot on your throat. 

12 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Just in from a session and witnessed lennons attack on Gerrard....you seriously couldn't mark their necks with a blow torch.....he has called Gerrard out as classless in defense of brown....this coming from a guy who has more misdameanours that Jack the Ripper....they actually now believe they are an innocent party in this corrupt regime 

There will be some on here who will agree wi Lennon,sometimes I wonder if they're on the right forum???

23 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

:snapoutofit:

The Club has vacated the space.  It does it a lot imo.  

Having vacated the space in silence the space is filled by the other lot making their points and influencing the media so that their view is presented as being the right view and the only view that counts.   They do that knowing (or at least suspecting based on form) that the Rangers execs etc continue to stay silent, to stay out of the space.   

One result is their fans lap it up as it illustrates to them a club with manager, asst manager, players all on the same sheet all chipping in with a bit more to add to their view of events until the only view considered by the media and authorities to be accurate is their view.   The media laps it up because it stirs the controversy a bit longer and helps gain them the attention they so crave.   The board of the other lot lap the media attention up as a form of justification that the voice of their club is the only voice worth listening to so they must be right.  All very self-fulfilling from their point of view.   With the added bonus of winding up the Rangers Support.

The Rangers execs and Board?    Nothing.   No effective response.  No effort to set the record straight.   No defence of the Manager.  No attempt to demonstrate to the Support that there is a Rangers view and that it is being voiced.    Not the Rangers way is it (at least historically that is)?    It doesn't fit with the brogue shoe image. 

Used to be we'd content ourselves with the manager and team rolling sleeves up and going out and winning cups and titles.   Not any more it isn't.  Hasn't been that way since 2010/11 and its anyone's guess how long it will be before there is a manger with enough managerial nous and a team with enough skill, fight and pride to go win cups and win a league title.   All with more of a studied silence from the Club execs and meekly going about the Club's business hoping that somehow, one day, there will be a change of fortune.   Execs and Directors and Chairman at the Club who operate like being analogue football execs in a modern digital 'he who has the media headlines creates the narrative to be believed' age.   

Carrier pigeons will make a comeback one day when the digital 'he who shouts loudest is best' ends.    When that happens the Board at that time might feel justified in the line taken these days.   The rest of us will just have to put up with the way the Rangers Board and Execs are.   There is after all no choice in the matter.       

4 hours ago, The Monk said:

It’s like some kind of warped reality where we have Neil Lennon of all people calling an opposition manager irrational and lacking class.

Spot on, however I have no qualms whatsoever that SG is more rthan capable of holding his own in any tit for tat verbal exchange with the constant ‘victim’ that is Neil Lennon. TBF this will take care of itself as soon as we have a team on the park capable of taking this league...