cushynumber

Hearts v Rangers

Looking for one for this, any help is much appreciated.

Iv got one sitting in my basket for this which I can't make! If anybody wants to pay for it then pick it up in Glasgow at the end of the week let me know! 

10 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Iv got one sitting in my basket for this which I can't make! If anybody wants to pay for it then pick it up in Glasgow at the end of the week let me know! 

9 minutes ago, carmyle ally said:

I'll take if poss

Ticket sold 👍

12 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Seen this option when logged in to look at S/T renewal , assumed it’s an error as all tickets will have been allocated to CCCS and RSC ?

Just now, Cedrick said:

Seen this option when logged in to look at S/T renewal , assumed it’s an error as all tickets will have been allocated to CCCS and RSC ?

I thought it was a glitch as well 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Nah I got one through CCCS but hadn't transferred the money into the account I use for it! Got an email today advising they were holding ticket until tomorrow! 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Nah I got one through CCCS but hadn't transferred the money into the account I use for it! Got an email today advising they were holding ticket until tomorrow! 

Ah 👍🏻👌🏻