Most Exotic/Interesting/Unlikely/Awful Places You've Watched A Gers Game

tannerall

2 hours ago, RDB14 said:

Phuket, Pattaya, New York, Chengdu, Palawan, Manila, Bangkok, Brisbane, Melbourne.  Scottish Cup Final Vs Hibs where we fucked it alongside Michael Mols and Marvin Andrews in Hong Kong RSC.  The Brisbane RSC was usually very busy and the Hong Kong RSC was absolutely bouncing when we beat the filth on pens in the semi.

Show off.

Just kidding mate.😆 You've certainly been around.

Bluebells Puerto Del Carmen a must when in Lanzarote 👍

Pub in Sarasota can't remember the name we took a taxi from the hotel aft googling .

it was in a residential  area.

We were a wee bit like crap it looked a bit shady but just a few mins to kick off it filled up with a lot of American bears never so glad as they were a friendly bunch .

Easter road hate the place .

Watched the Aberdeen game a month ago on my phone in a restaurant Puerto Bañus. At least the dinner was alright...

Watched most of the European qualifiers at The Ibrox bar in Tenerife. An experience to say the least.

Watched the 6-2 game against Hibs? Warburton’s first, in Magaluf at a bar, and left once we’d conceded. Couldn’t believe the final score when I got round to seeing it. I remember folk seeing Tav as the second coming of Laudrup!

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

Show off.

Just kidding mate.😆 You've certainly been around.

Live in Asia so easy to get about here!  My birds got used to it now but she was particularly raging a couple of years ago.. we had a nice restaurant booked on the beach in Philippines with a live band and entertsinment... I was watching the old firm game with headphones in at a restaurant with a live band etc right up until the midnight fireworks.. ignoring all the entertainment around us 😂.. we lost and I was a right grumpy bastard the rest of the trip. 

was in Cuba in 2008 after Manchester, we flew out the day of the Champs league final between Manchester Utd and Chelsea. I was on the beach getting updates of the cup final v queen of the south, the agony of my mate telling me it was 2-2 after being 2-0 up and then not hearing anything for over an hour was torture

5 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Parkhead and Pittodrie for the awful category. 

I grew up in Barlanark. All my mates supported them. Jist had to walk oot the house after we pumped them and the abuse started. Big smile oan my face obviously upset them. Don't see any of them anymore, canny be arsed wi fenians. That's life.