Most Exotic/Interesting/Unlikely/Awful Places You've Watched A Gers Game

tannerall

7 minutes ago, jim beam said:

New York was the best place particularly after the game and South Africa as well,I suppose the strangest place i heard of a Rangers result/game was on board a nuclear powered hunter killer submarine when I received a forty word message from from home in May 2005 helicopter Sunday.

It read something like this from my Dad “Hope you are well, Rangers are champions the Tarriers have fucked it,the dog is ok and so is your wife and kids”

Brilliant 👍

2 minutes ago, jim beam said:

New York was the best place particularly after the game and South Africa as well,I suppose the strangest place i heard of a Rangers result/game was on board a nuclear powered hunter killer submarine when I received a forty word message from from home in May 2005 helicopter Sunday.

It read something like this from my Dad “Hope you are well, Rangers are champions the Tarriers have fucked it,the dog is ok and so is your wife and kids”

Forgot to mention a mate and I watched the Old Firm game a year past September in the American Bar, upper east side NYC. Effin 7am kick off was a pisser, but the Big Apple Bears were great and drink was flowing in the pub - result was shite though. 

2 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Forgot to mention a mate and I watched the Old Firm game a year past September in the American Bar, upper east side NYC. Effin 7am kick off was a pisser, but the Big Apple Bears were great and drink was flowing in the pub - result was shite though. 

Met a guy called Eric and he took us over to Brooklyn and Queens and we had a great time.one of the guys scored with an American bird and he went home with her and the next day he said he had no idea where he was but remembered walking by a boozer and all he heard was us singing could you go a chicken supper bobby sands loud as fuck.😂

Watched last weeks game in a small town called graham in Texas in the hotel breakfast bar. Population only 8.5k at 6am whilst sitting next to a group of turkey hunters dressed like Elma Fud. 

Watched the 1-0 victory against the tarriers at new year in Bangkok RSC. Celebrated down the nana plaza belting out the bigotry in knock in shops after it. 

4F224E6F-524C-47A5-A96B-2960E5822C41.jpeg

1 minute ago, jackunion said:

Watched last weeks game in a small town called graham in Texas in the hotel breakfast bar. Population only 8.5k at 6am whilst sitting next to a group of turkey hunters dressed like Elma Fud. 

Watched the 1-0 victory against the tarriers at new year in Bangkok RSC. Celebrated down the nana plaza belting out the bigotry in knock in shops after it. 

That’s got to be a wig on the one at the left :happy:

25 minutes ago, jim beam said:

New York was the best place particularly after the game and South Africa as well,I suppose the strangest place i heard of a Rangers result/game was on board a nuclear powered hunter killer submarine when I received a forty word message from home in May 2005 helicopter Sunday.

That’s outstanding!!

2 places stick out in my mind:

Magaluf when we played shelbourne in one of advocaats first games. Sure we won 5-2 and only recently i realised it was PAT FENLON who scored. A cunt walked by when i was blootered and asked who scored and i said "a fenian'" and he went loco. Me being blootered and thinking anybody normal would be a bear found this hysterical, so hystrical the cunt went and got a couple of mates who wanted a square go.......my mates obliged.....

2nd - torrance golf course , helicopter sunday. 

Couldnae watch they cunts pick up the trophy and just as i tee'd off a wee boy ran in front of the box and shouted " we've done it"   i told him to fuck off and continued shouting as my mate went in the clubhouse and said motherwell has won. Went in and watched the goals/celebrations

Tremendous 

Watched the abandoned game vs Hearts in Jamaica on Fox Sports, had yanks round me saying if that was the NFL the game would never have been called off - aye maybe because you hold the ball in your hands in American Football, pricks.

3 hours ago, jim beam said:

New York was the best place particularly after the game and South Africa as well,I suppose the strangest place i heard of a Rangers result/game was on board a nuclear powered hunter killer submarine when I received a forty word message from home in May 2005 helicopter Sunday.

Superb mate it's what being a bear is all about.

9 hours ago, jim beam said:

When reading this I somehow pictured Q reading it out to James Bond in a very matter of fact British accent. 

10 hours ago, jackunion said:

So THAT's What Michael McDonald does on his days off 

Nova Scotia, Toronto, Ottawa (in a lodge social club), Ottawa for a Ne'erday game when half the bar was green, the other half blue (and orange) as the Gers raced into a 3-0 lead  in the first quarter of an hour.  Also watched games in Manhattan.  Prefer my own basement with a  cup of tea and breakfast.  

The snooker hall in govan along from richards bar, with my dad and my bro. Fuck knows why we decided to watch gers v them  in there. Altho a Kevin Thomson winner made that shite hole that little bit brighter. The walk though govan after it was gold, 

Exotic- highlander bar Puerto Rico

Interesting - The Prince William majorca( was Gazzas first game think he was a sub in a euro tie)

unexpected- didn't actually watch it but passed the Victoria bar in Govanhill(notorious Tim shop) and they were watching a Rangers game) 

worst- listening to Rangers beating Hibs while I was in Longriggend on a shitey wee radio