Get well soon Stevie G

pcbear

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

We need the club and people with a platform, like Barry Ferguson and Ally McCoist,

I (by accident) ended up in the company of BF some time ago who admittedly was/ is one of my favourite all time Rangers players. Regardless of anything since, the guy was a combative leader on the park and a genuine class act who we could do with now if truth be told. Frustrating thing is, out of the public eye he says all of the things you would expect on all things Rangers and really comes across as a genuine Rangers man which of course he is. Got me thinking that our ex players (in my opinion) do tend to keep their heads down atm due to the fear of ridicule and vilification from MSM.

I now think that the sinister way the narrative is heading (as mentioned by yourself) this is the time ex players do need to step up and highlight the blaring inconsistencies in the reporting standards and overall portrayal of the club and fan base as a whole...

It’s not really about whether or not we are offended, it’s about our culture being given the same respect as others when facing bile from our haters. Struggling to see why this isn’t recognised.

is there anyone left that actually believes dignified silence works? Surely not