Signed tops

Dan Deacon

Anyone got any experience of buying stuff that's signed? 

Her brother in law has had a kit and ball signed by this years squad donated to him as he does a lot of charity work. He's gonna auction them for his fundraising goals this year but doesnt know how much they'd expect to fetch.

Any info welcomed 

3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Anyone got any experience of buying stuff that's signed? 

Her brother in law has had a kit and ball signed by this years squad donated to him as he does a lot of charity work. He's gonna auction them for his fundraising goals this year but doesnt know how much they'd expect to fetch.

Any info welcomed 

£150 mate is about the going rate for a signed top. However auctioning it for charity I’m sure he’d get a wee bit more than that for it. 

As others have said, anywhere between £150 & £200 unless it's from a title or 9inarow team meaning charge a lot more.

Although I would say that I've heard (via a sportsman night i was at recently) there might be a future ban on signed tops coming from the club, so might make it more valuable.

33 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I was at an event on Saturday and a signed orange top went for £200...the reality is though if it was a league winning season you would get at least double for it.

12 minutes ago, Ace said:

As others have said, anywhere between £150 & £200 unless it's from a title or 9inarow team meaning charge a lot more.

Although I would say that I've heard (via a sportsman night i was at recently) there might be a future ban on signed tops coming from the club, so might make it more valuable.

Thanks for that. Why is the club taking that stance?

My son was born at Xmas and wanted a signed top for him for the season when was born. It’s away getting framed at the moment and he can keep it throughout  this life.

It was donated to local Livingston kids football team by Scott’s Arfield. It was on Facebook and stuff so certainly went to a larger audience. I ended up paying £330 for it.

3 hours ago, Ace said:

There’s not a ban as such but i now have to buy strip and hand it in to be signed.