Hat trick Hero

3 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Out of all gerrard era signings,who would have ever thought arfield would be so effective, and consistently so.

He always looked good playing with Burnley. Composed on the ball and could shoot from outside the box, which is something he doesn't do for us. 

2 minutes ago, don logan said:

I did..................

Fair enough.

2 minutes ago, LV said:

He always looked good playing with Burnley. Composed on the ball and could shoot from outside the box, which is something he doesn't do for us. 

Hadnt really seen anything of him myself before he signed.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Needs to be playing that far forward all the time and credit where it’s due I didn’t think Defoe had those touches in his locker. 

Agree 100%. Took his goals with real aplomb yesterday ...... very impressed by his all round game at Firpark........ I know he was a free transfer but we absolutely stole him from Burnley..... he's a 2 or 3  million pounds plus player imo.

1 hour ago, CoopsLaud said:

Out of all gerrard era signings,who would have ever thought arfield would be so effective, and consistently so.

McGregor and Arfield has all but signed before Gerrard was even mentioned as manager.  I think credit goes to the DoF for these two.